Tapas Question

getupgo

What ship are you on? I think Las Ramblas was replaced by Moderno on most ships, we had it the week before it was changed out on the Dawn and enjoyed it.

When we were on the Pearl they had a buffet in Moderno for breakfast, but as it was next to the Blue Lagoon, it created a bunch of confusion, people were bringing the food from the buffet to Blue Lagoon, and people wanting to get a table in Blue Lagoon were having a problem getting one and the wait staff seemed confused as well. This may have been new, I don't know.

Can anyone tell me the hours for Las Ramblas Bar and restaurant?

Also, I've read somewhere that Modermo serves complimentary breakfast but the deck plan on the NCL web does not mention it. Does anyone know?

Las Ramblas is only on the Sun. Their hours, from what I can remember, is from 5:30 to 10 p.m.

Moderno is open for breakfast, from what I can remember, from 6:30 until 10 a.m. For some reason I also remember them being open for lunch serving pizza, salads, etc. from 12:00 till 2:30.

However, don't hold me to those exact times! LOL

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari