Allure propulsion? Should I worry?

I am on the same cruise you are! I am so looking forward to it! I never thought I would be able to go on this class of ship, but also got a huge deal. I am not one drop worried! I do not care about the ports or excursions, just being on the ship. I will have an awesome time even if the ship never left port (assuming I am on the ship, of course!) I cannot see them cancelling a cruise over this, Too much money loss! :o

Not sure because my parents room was $100 also. It was for for port taxes. We had 2 adults and 2 kids. Not sure?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think I read that the OBC amount was determined by the type of cabin booked. I could be wrong about that though!

I am on the same cruise you are! I am so looking forward to it! I never thought I would be able to go on this class of ship, but also got a huge deal. I am not one drop worried! I do not care about the ports or excursions, just being on the ship. I will have an awesome time even if the ship never left port (assuming I am on the ship, of course!) I cannot see them cancelling a cruise over this, Too much money loss! :o

I know the western route hadn't been affected by the issues so it should all be fine, but I'm with you, if I miss a port because of it I won't be upset. My main draw is the ship! As long as I'm on the ship I'll be happy!

We are sailing with you on this cruise and are looking forward to a great cruise no matter what happens.

We are also on this same cruise! Hopefully all goes well, we are with the kids, in laws, and brother and sister in law and their kids!

We sailed at the end of January earlier this year (Jan 2014) when Allure had the modified Eastern itinerary. I think we had 1 or 2 hours less in Nassau and were to arrive in St. Thomas an hour later than originally scheduled.

while we did leave Nassau earlier, we ended up in St. Thomas only about 20 minutes later than originally planned.

I remember being worried about the issues prior to our cruise and then realized all the worry was for naught. No problems at all...and it did not bother me to leave Nassau early.