Ordering from Funshops online

pearose

I just ordered 2 of the bon voyage cakes to be delivered to our cabin on embarkation. I received confirmation when ordering them on the website, and it shows in my bank account, but I have not yet received emails that it said they would send confirming the purchases, and under our bookings it is not showing any purchases other than our FTTF. Will the cakes show up under our booking? Normally emails for stuff like that show up immediately but not this time.

I just ordered 2 of the bon voyage cakes to be delivered to our cabin on embarkation. I received confirmation when ordering them on the website, and it shows in my bank account, but I have not yet received emails that it said they would send confirming the purchases, and under our bookings it is not showing any purchases other than our FTTF. Will the cakes show up under our booking? Normally emails for stuff like that show up immediately but not this time.

They won't show up under the booking, just a confirmation email. HOWEVER, it's funny you did not get one, because I placed an order about midnight last night for some fresh alcohol goodness, and I did NOT get the confirmation email either! I just did it about a week ago and instantly got the email and whenever I have done it in the past I instantly got the email.

Who knows, maybe they are really amping up for a big cyber Monday sale and their systems are all jacked up! :rolleyes:

Either way, I copied and pasted the confirmation number from the screen and did a print screen of that and emailed it to myself. I'm guessing either way we should be fine, but it is odd we both did not receive the confirmation email when we usually do, but then again that makes me think it's something screwed up with their system.

I placed two orders for upcoming sailings as well. I did not receive the email for either one. I did call back and speak with a supervisor to confirm both of my orders.

He told me there was a glitch in their system and that they were working on it. This was two days ago. He told me he was unsure when it would be fixed. He said to call a couple days prior to departure and if it is fixed they could resend the email confirmation. Otherwise, as long as you have your confirmation number that is all you would need should you encounter issues and need to speak with guest services on the ship. Hope this helps.

I ordered items a couple of weeks ago and did not receive an email as well. I'm glad I decided to print the confirmation screen.

Ok thanks! That makes me feel better. I will just watch for the confirmation email, but I printed out the confirmations from the website so I can take them with me in case there is any issue when we board with them not being delivered. I ordered one before about 4 years ago, but could not remember then if it showed up under the booking info on the website or not.

I ordered from the funshops website as a gift for someone cruising - the room decorations were there, but, they never got their strawberries. I never received an email confirmation for the berries, but, I had the confirmation number. Currently trying to get a refund for the undelivered gift. I'll only use these services going forward if I'm on the ship. I was quite disappointed to order a gift and it not be delivered.

I placed an order for some surprises for my son several weeks ago and encountered the same thing. I emailed the Funshops through FAQ and they had record of it but stated they do not send emails or put it in your booking info for fear of ruining a surprise. They had everything in order so I am not too worried!