Best hotel near FLL?

kenandlaura06

We stayed at the Hyatt Pier 66 www.pier66.com We got it for $95.00 4* Priceline for the night precruise, with great rooms, pools, lounges, restaurants, revolving rooftop. Obviously you won't be able to take advantage of all this, but it was a great property. Only about 5-10 mins from the airport and if you get a room in the tower you can see your ship arrive in the morning - its right across from the piers.

The Airport Hilton is a very nice hotel right by the airport. We stayed there a couple of times. It is about a 10 - 15 minute ride to the pier depending on traffic.

There is NO Fort Lauderdale Airport Hilton... There used to be, but it's been a Wyndham for some time now and is not a very nice place!

Also stayed at the Wyndam airport last April and was not impressed.

Has anyone ever stayed at the Atlantic Sands in Hollywood? We are coming in Oct 28, 1 nite pre cruise, and because of the international boat show and no availibility of reasonably priced room decided to stay in Hollywood, FL.

Am not familiar with the Atlantic Sands, but we've stayed at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Hollywood several times and have always been pleased with the facility. The rooms are very clean and spacious, the staff friendly and accommodating, and they offer a deluxe cont'l breakfast (make your own waffles). In fact, we've just booked a room there for our HAL Christmas/New Year's cruise.

Try AmeriaSuites Fort Lauderdale 1/2 mile from port and all suites perfect for that Wedding Nite>>

Embassy Suites like 10 minutes to pier in FT Lauderdale

I live down here and I am a TA and put my clients up at either of those.

Try AmeriaSuites Fort Lauderdale 1/2 mile from port and all suites perfect for that Wedding Nite>>

Embassy Suites like 10 minutes to pier in FT Lauderdale

AmeriSuites and Embassy Suites are essentially next door to each other, but AmeriSuites is a heavily discounted budget hotel - While it's fine for a pre-cruise night, I would want something a lot nicer for my wedding night! :eek:

:rolleyes:

For the wedding night?

That speaks volumes for reading the boards and booking online for yourself.

:p

kenandlaura, if you search and read Trents posts you'll find the right hotel for your special night. Arriving at midnight, leaving the next day on a cruise, consider the Marriott Rennaisance on 17th Street. ;)http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=FLLBR

If I had more time my choice would be the Marriott Harbor Beach or the Lago Mar on the beach in Ft Lauderdale, The solitiude and privacy of Turnberry in Aventura or the Mandarin Oriental in Miami.

I couldn't even imagine staying married if I took my wife to Amerisuites on my wedding night. :eek:

I couldn't even imagine staying married if I took my wife to Amerisuites on my wedding night. :eek:

LOL, yeah... I would think a $50-60/night hotel on the wedding night would definitely be grounds for an immediate divorce! :D

LOL, yeah... I would think a $50-60/night hotel on the wedding night would definitely be grounds for an immediate divorce! :D

If you noticed that is about what they want to spend.. Spending someone elses money is easy BUT getting what they want is something a challenge.

Archived