Fun shops

love2traveljen

I have ordered some stuff from the fun shops. Beer, gifts and chocolate strawberries

Has anyone bought stuff and have it delivered the first day? Will it be waiting for me when I board? Or will it be sometime that day? Just wondering as I wanted the strawberries for a nice welcome touch, and a drink for sail away!

Thanks!

Jen

It depends on the ship and the item. I ordered last year for all of our friends who booked cabins a cake to be there when they got to the room. But it did not arrive til the night time. I was not happy about that . I thought it would have been a great surprise. Complained at the desk but nothing ever became of it. They stated that some items are there when guest arrives but some are not til they sail. They also told me there is no time limit . It depends on the ship.

I have ordered tshirts twice and both times they were there when I got there. I ordered a soda and water package once. SHould have been 2, 12 packs diet coke and 2 large waters. When I got there I had 9, 12 packs diet coke and no water. I called and told them and when I got back in my room that night I had my water, 9, 12 packs and 2, 12 packs coke zero. I gave up and gave away a bunch to the neighbors when I saw them. I was traveling solo and I can only imagine what my room steward thought.

We have ordered some booze, a case of water, a bottle of wine and a cheese platter for our cruise this Saturday on the Breeze. Order said that to insure freshness I would need to make contact when we would like the cheese platter delivered. However, I am hoping that it is sitting in the cabin waiting when we arrive which is the way it has always been, but we will have to wait and see. All I know is we will be cruisin' again and we SO need this break!

Mke

I have ordered some stuff from the fun shops. Beer, gifts and chocolate strawberries

Has anyone bought stuff and have it delivered the first day? Will it be waiting for me when I board? Or will it be sometime that day? Just wondering as I wanted the strawberries for a nice welcome touch, and a drink for sail away!

Thanks!

Jen

Hello done many times and if not there when we get to the room very shortly afterwards, but there way more than not

Thanks!

Jen

Always order beer and it's always waiting on us. BUT- it's warm and you will need to ice it down and that is tough during embarkation as stewards are very busy. We order a bucket of beer to have some ice/bucket ready to go:)

Always order beer and it's always waiting on us. BUT- it's warm and you will need to ice it down and that is tough during embarkation as stewards are very busy. We order a bucket of beer to have some ice/bucket ready to go:)

That is what we do too but like you said it is warm :( . Have to go to a bar to get a bucket of ice, with beer included, to bring it down to the cabin. We always bring a Carnival cooler with us that we bought from the Fun Shops years ago & transfer the ice from the bucket into the cooler. Then the cabin steward usually keeps it full of ice.

We have ordered some booze, a case of water, a bottle of wine and a cheese platter for our cruise this Saturday on the Breeze. Order said that to insure freshness I would need to make contact when we would like the cheese platter delivered. However, I am hoping that it is sitting in the cabin waiting when we arrive which is the way it has always been, but we will have to wait and see. All I know is we will be cruisin' again and we SO need this break!

Mke

The cheese platter takes 5 hours notice to deliver. We tried to have ours (that I preordered) delivered for lunch one day.... We were told it needed 5 hour notice. Call as soon as you get to your room-- you should have a slip-- and tell them you want it ASAP. No idea if it will take longer embarkation day...