Norwegian Jewel - 11/15 Dailies!, Splash Academy Scheds!, Banana Coast flyer!

The Mister

All,

There was another thread with scans of the dailies from the first sailing that included the Banana Coast / Trujillo (Oct 11-18). If anyone wants to link to that thread from this thread, that would be fine.

Here, though, are the dailies from the Nov 15-22 sailing for comparison.

In addition, here are scans of all of the schedules from Splash Academy for that sailing.

here is a scan of the flyer for the Banana Coast / Trujillo, including a couple of maps.

Note that on the dailies, the schedule shows mojito flights available on the first evening. This has been appearing every week in the dailies (from what I can tell), even though the Jewel cannot serve the flights until after they leave Texas waters (late at night).

I tried to get flights on the first evening but could not. I had a standard mojito instead. Never did get the flights. Oh well. :)

Edited by The Mister

All,

There was another thread with scans of the dailies from the first sailing that included the Banana Coast / Trujillo (Oct 11-18). If anyone wants to link to that thread from this thread, that would be fine.

In addition, here are scans of all of the schedules from Splash Academy for that sailing.

here is a scan of the flyer for the Banana Coast / Trujillo, including a couple of maps.

Note that on the dailies, the schedule shows mojito flights available on the first evening. This has been appearing every week in the dailies (from what I can tell), even though the Jewel cannot serve the flights until after they leave Texas waters (late at night).

I tried to get flights on the first evening but did not. (I had a standard mojito instead.) Never did get the flights. Oh well. :)

Thanks, but the link did not work for me.

Thanks for the information. We are going on the Jewel in January.

Did you hear anything about the projected completion date for the cruise ship dock at Trujillo? Is it under construction yet or not that far along?

Edited by hawk1972

Thanks for the information. We are going on the Jewel in January.

Did you hear anything about the projected completion date for the cruise ship dock at Trujillo? Is it under construction yet or not that far along?

At this point, the pier is only in the planning stages. According to sources that have interviewed Randy Jorgensen, the finances for a pier will be secured once the Banana Coast has a commitment of 300,000 visitors per year. (Off the top of my head, this season will be around 15% of that.)

Edited by The Mister

At this point, the pier is only in the planning stages. According to sources that have interviewed Randy Jorgensen, the finances for a pier will be secured once the Banana Coast has a commitment of 300,000 visitors per year. (Off the top of my head, this season will be around 15% of that.)

Thanks.

Thanks for your post and dailies. What did you think of the condition of the jewel in the public area's? What cabin were you in? Where did you eat the majority of your meals? How were they? Did you enjoy the entertainment? Answers appreciated...Thanks.

Thanks for your post and dailies. What did you think of the condition of the jewel in the public area's? What cabin were you in? Where did you eat the majority of your meals? How were they? Did you enjoy the entertainment? Answers appreciated...Thanks.

Thanks for your questions.

I hope to answer most of your questions in my review thread (just search for threads that I've started). Since starting it, I have neglected it in favor of spending time with family over Thanksgiving :), but my goal is to add to it sometime this week.

Thanks for posting these!

Do you know if they had scavenger hunts for kids in the Dolphin age group (age 10-12) or other type games that the kids need sign-out privileges for? My DD loves doing these on Carnival and will be sad if NCL doesn't have them. Although she gets a week off school, so it can't be all that bad. ;)

Thanks for posting these!

Do you know if they had scavenger hunts for kids in the Dolphin age group (age 10-12) or other type games that the kids need sign-out privileges for? My DD loves doing these on Carnival and will be sad if NCL doesn't have them. Although she gets a week off school, so it can't be all that bad. ;)

I am not sure, as my son was in the 6-9 group. If they have one, it'll be listed in the kids' program for that age group. A glance at the 10-12 pages gives no indication that there is one, but it could change a bit from week to week.

• 1 month later...
All,

Thanks for posting!

• 2 weeks later...