Unique Embarkation Question

Gatorj

So, we're going on the Magic and we have another family going with us. My wife an I are in a suite, our daughter and the other family's daughter are in an inside cabin across the hall from us, and the other couple and their youngest son are staying in a balcony a few rooms down from our suite. I know that my wife and I get priority check-in and embarkation and according to the Carnival website our daughter does as well. Now, since the other family's daughter in staying in a cabin with our daughter, and that cabin is booked by us, do they also get to check in and embark with us since we each have to set up an account for the cabin our daughters are occupying? And if not, how does it work?

As you can see, we're not new to cruising, but we haven't sailed Carnival in some time, and haven't had to deal with the embarkation issues before. We're platinum on NCL, and they have always allowed our friends with linked reservations check in and board the same time we have.

Thanks for any info or replies.

Are the girls minors ?

If they are your minor children they get to board with you.

If they are over 21 then no they do not.

The family in a regular balcony will be on their own== unless they purchase Faster to the Fun.

your cabin will not be ready until 1:30 unless youpay for Faster to the Fun

Will the daughters friend be boarding with you or with her family

Edited by serene56

Your family will check in with priority ... setting up the sail and sign card for your daughter.

The other family will check in regular unless they purchase FTTF and will set up the sail and sign card for their daughter.

It doesn't matter if they check in at the same time. Many cruisers don't check in the entire cabin at the same time. I have met travelling companions on board rather than getting to the port at the same time.

One way to have everyone board with you is link ALL S&S cards to your credit card.

I have done this in the past.

Carnival did away with this recently. You have to be in the same cabin or your party will be told they have to use the regular check in area