Our day with Nativeway

Stormy

I sent Sharon an email a couple weeks ago w/ questions. She got back to me in a day or 2, and said to let her know if I wanted to reserve space. I wrote back a few days later and said yes, I did, and let me know what else I needed to do for the reservation. She hasn't responded yet. Should I re-send my email? Or wait a bit, as the trip is not until 12/7/05? I just don't want to get locked out! Thanks!

I also sent an email and was promptly replied. You must fax a credit card number and they will hold your reservation (no charge if ship does not arrive). We will be sailing Oct. 15. Make mention of the deposit in your email, perhaps they'll reply.

Thanks! I did say, "let me know what you need for deposit", etc. when I emailed her to say I wanted to reserve space. I'll wait til next week and then try again. I'm sure they're very busy. I've heard nothing but good things about them! :)

I just wanted to add my two cents. This was the best tour we did all week: Friday Sept 2. We had a great time. Nativeway and specifically Sheldon and Charlie our guides were great. The reef is specatacular - saw a nurse shark, barricuda (in the distance) and moray eels plus an amazing amount of colorful fish and other reef life. The stingrays were great.. we only had 10 people including our family of four on the boat and so there was a lot of one-on-one interaction. Rum Point was so beautiful and peaceful. I wish this place could stay a secret but I'm sure more people will discover it. Time was never an issue. They had us back with 50 minutes to go before the last tender... enough time to walk around a little and shop.

Nativeway was well worth it.

I just wanted to add my two cents. This was the best tour we did all week: Friday Sept 2. Nativeway was well worth it.

Glad to hear this as it seems this is about the best we will be able to come up with. And for those who are having problems getting a response from Nativeway, I have had no problem hearing from them - in fact they have responded to my email questions very promptly - twice actually, in the last two days, (so as suggested, perhaps there was some problem with your email being delivered - can you request a receipt for delivery on your system so you would know if they are getting it?). Unfortunately I didn't get the answers I wanted to hear. It appears that they are heavily booked, perhaps even by the cruise ships, the day we are there (12/15) - there are 10 ships in port. So there is no possibility of customizing a tour and the likelihood of only having 10 people along is probably slim to none. Thanks for your 2 cents - it's comforting.:D

Archived