? about a cabin on the Constellation

betmust

I sailed on the Solstice 3-4 years ago and really enjoyed it. I am looking to book a cabin the the Constellation for February. I wanted to book a CC cabin - 8080. It looks like a good location - does anyone have opinions on it?

I can't remember if it was Solstice or another ship I was on that had balconies that were not covered and I hope it wasn't this....

Any help?

Thanks

I sailed on the Solstice 3-4 years ago and really enjoyed it. I am looking to book a cabin the the Constellation for February. I wanted to book a CC cabin - 8080. It looks like a good location - does anyone have opinions on it?

I can't remember if it was Solstice or another ship I was on that had balconies that were not covered and I hope it wasn't this....

Any help?

Thanks

Hi BETMUST,

First Question... Have you checked the M-Class Cabin Spreadsheet STICKY at the top of this Forum to see if there are any reports on Cabin 8080 ? Just so you know on the M-Class Ships all 4 have the same footprint & layout so cabin numbers are in corresponding locations on all the ships.

Other than that... 8080 is a midship starboard side Concierge C2 cabin not far from the Elevators. It can sleep 3 as it has a Convertible Sofa Bed.

On the M-Class Ships there is good coverage from above, giving the balconies a combo of sun & shade (EXCEPTIONS are Deck 9 under the overhang... Which offers very little sun - and Deck 11 Sides where there is almost no overhang... Which offers almost no shade)

When you are talking exposed cabins on the S-Class Ships, you may have had one of the Sunset Aft Balconies... They have little coverage and are tiered, so some folks find they are not as private as some other ship designs (M-Class Sunset Aft Balconies are also tiered, but with their oversized balconies, they offer a fabulous mix of sun & shade, exposure & privacy)

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Thank you for your answer. I did look at the sticky but did not realize that all 4 in the class were basically the same. I need to go back and check that out..

I must have remembered the balconies from the Solstice ...

thanks again... looking forward to this cruise..