First world problem I know - but.....

Suzieanna

I havent noticed any tea/coffee making facilities in cabins. I am not a good person to be around until I have had my first cuppa! Hoping the Anthem has a kettle in the rooms!

You'll probably find that ships that are in Europe for the summer only won't any kettles or Coffee pots in the cabins. You can always order hot water or coffee from room service .

I havent noticed any tea/coffee making facilities in cabins. I am not a good person to be around until I have had my first cuppa! Hoping the Anthem has a kettle in the rooms!

The ships sailing out of Southampton for a season always have kettles in all cabins so don't worry.

RCI have learned that it wouldn't matter if the cruise was the best the guest had ever experienced if there wasn't a kettle in the room the score would be zero;)

Edited by heatherb1958

Phew! thats a relief! I have stayed in plenty of hotels in Europe where there hasnt been a kettle, but there has always been something on all the ships I have been on so far. Of course, strictly speaking I am European too - but when it comes down to brass tacks, I am the sterotypical Brit Abroad :o