UK Reviews of the Week by acody70, Denis Jayes & little britain!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

MSC Fantasia MSC Fantasia - It is fantastic by acody70

We were a party of 8 (4 adults and 4 children, aged 9 -16). 6 of us were first time crusiers, and 2 have been on numerous cruises, including the Queen Mary, Royal Caribbean, and P&O. From their experience this cruise was as good as their other cruises and even surpassed them in certain areas. We made our own travel arrangements so arrived at the ship earlier than the scheduled boarding time of 1200 hrs. This was not a problem as we joined the queue of fellow early arrivals to board. You leave suitcases to be checked in then proceed to check yourself in. Continue reading... MSC Fantasia - It is fantastic

Carnival Inspiration Our first cruise to end a great US trip and loved it. by Denis Jayes

This cruise was the final part of a US tour that took us to Vegas, Grand Canyon Ranch and LA, by way of celebrating my 60th birthday. The tour got off to a good start with a direct BA flight to Vegas where we stayed at the Luxor Hotel. Vegas was everything we expected, big, brash and fun, topped off with clear blue skies and temperatures in the mid 70's. We then moved onto the Grand Canyon Ranch, where we got a real taste of the old Wild West, horse riding with Bison and songs round the campfire. Continue reading... Our first cruise to end a great US trip and loved it.

Quantum of the Seas Transatlantic on the Celebrity Quantum by little britain

Yes, let’s start with the ship herself. She is not a RCI ship in look or feel, she has the stunning class, style, décor and charisma of an X ship (namely the Solstice class). From the stylish two tier shopping area, to the soft furnishings, to the way the elevator lights changed colour to announce they had arrived at your floor, to no Bingo announcements, to the bathroom with the large shower, and the ladies leg shaving bar, to the balcony furniture with the footstool, to the covered solarium... I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. Now this is not a problem for me as I love Celebrity cruises and their ships, but people who have not done their research may have a bit of a shock. Continue reading... Transatlantic on the Celebrity Quantum.

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin