BCH questions

beachlover777

What is the "rules" of the BCH day pass? Do you have to buy them in advance or will you be frowned upon? Also, how early can you arrive and how soon can you start eating/drinking? Our ship docks early (7a) and leaves at 3p (which means we need to be back on by 2-230pm? Do they allow swim diapers in the pool?

Plans have changed and now we are planning to go to BCH and we leave next week. I just want to have everything organized as much as possible before we go. Thanks in advance!

I forgot one more question, is BCH open to public or only guests?

BCH requires a day pass for those who are not overnite guests.

Day pass runs from 9am - 5pm.

Bar opens at 11am - Kitchen at 11:30am

As for swim diapers, I don't know what the policy is, but I sure wouldn't want to use the pool after your child "dumped" in his diaper. They do not hold in fecal matter. Pool would have to be shut down and shocked. Ruining other peoples enjoyment.

BCH requires a day pass for those who are not overnite guests.

Day pass runs from 9am - 5pm.

Bar opens at 11am - Kitchen at 11:30am

As for swim diapers, I don't know what the policy is, but I sure wouldn't want to use the pool after your child "dumped" in his diaper. They do not hold in fecal matter. Pool would have to be shut down and shocked. Ruining other peoples enjoyment.

Great thank you for the detailed info! I'm guessing they don't have a kiddie pool/splash area then? Maybe he will just be content in the sand lol

Great thank you for the detailed info! I'm guessing they don't have a kiddie pool/splash area then? Maybe he will just be content in the sand lol

No kiddie pool, but the water is very calm here.

To be honest, BCH is not a resort with all the frills. It's a quiet business hotel with a small pool, nice manicured gardens, hammocks on the lawn etc.

Most people are relaxing, reading or just chilling out.

There are a few pails and shovels for the little ones to use on the beach.

No kiddie pool, but the water is very calm here.

To be honest, BCH is not a resort with all the frills. It's a quiet business hotel with a small pool, nice manicured gardens, hammocks on the lawn etc.

Most people are relaxing, reading or just chilling out.

There are a few pails and shovels for the little ones to use on the beach.

Great thank you! We are just looking for a place close by to just enjoy for a short time, assuming the weather is nice while we are there next weekend! Thank you so much for all of the info! If he wants to play in water, we will use the beach and deal with the cold water lol! Thanks again!