Hotel and Parking site?

summersigh

Has anyone used "hotelnparking.com" for FFL or any other cruise port?

They are listings for "Park Stay Fly" and "Park Stay and Cruise" Hotels with Free Parking and Shuttle Service.

Their prices are really good but I hesitate to book with them without hearing from someone who's actually used them. :confused:

I made a reservation thru them for the Rodeway In in FLL. Had to cancel, and was charged a cancellation fee , which I understood. However, I never got my money back from Rodeway, and these guys were no help. I subsequently re-booked another cruise and used Park-n-Go. Great service, car wash and a free bottle of water when we picked up the car. Highly recommended.

Joe

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Love "hotelnparking.com" but then I've never had to cancel. Also, I've had the opposite experience with Park and Ride: too often a chaotic zoo with lots of waiting and confused people. :)

Since we drive in from the Carolinas and need to stay at a hotel the night before I've been scouring hotels with parking and shuttles comparing the prices to just booking a hotel and using a discount cruise parking lot.

"hotelnparking.com" has some great deals and since DH doesn't drive anymore, hotels with parking and shuttles are just easier for me if I can get a good price. (unfortunately, this time we cruise in March - not a good time for FLA hotel discounts) :) I may just suck it up and give hotelnparking a shot.