Carnival's new internet package

jandtb

We leave on the Splendor Jan 11. Has anyone heard of Carnival having this option on anymore of there ships? We will have our 2 teenage boys with us and looks like a great price :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on the Splendor the week before you. Would love to know how to find out if they have the new packages! My husband is a facebook junkie.

The Splendor did NOT have it when I was on it last week. Reading between the lines on comments from the staff when I was on the Splendor last week, I suspect it won't be one of the earlier ships to get it. The Breeze tested this before, and the Sunshine and Freedom have both had updates more recently - the Splendor hasn't really had any updates in several years.

Beyond that, Carnival has been very tight lipped about what ships they plan to put this on other than in theory, it should be on all Carnival ships by the end of 2015. Keep checking back here - as soon as people report the plan on a ship, it tends to get discussed here, and that's usually the first indication that it's been added.

Making an educated guess, I'd suspect the Magic might be in the mix for the very near future since it also ran tests on this before, but it's unclear whether home-porting from outside Florida is relevant or not. (If the Magic does *not* have it by February, you might possibly expect the Freedom to stop having it after it repositions…)

Aside from that, I'd predict the more recently upgraded 2.0 ships sailing out of Florida (Pride, Ecstasy) and then other 2.0 ships would likely be next, followed eventually by the 1.0 ships, and lastly the west coast ships if they even get it at all.