Rental Car MIA to TPA

maryhou

Cruising over New Years when FLA is crawling with tourists and bowl game fans? :confused: Demand will be high, but you should be able to do better than $150

www dot carrentals dot com is one good source for deals, along with the standard travel web sites like expedia or orbitz.

You could also try blind sites like hitwire or priceline - do your homework (http://www.betterbidding.com is one good source for info) before making a non-refundable decision.

where do you find your best deals? I had to change our flight and now flying home out of TPA. It's like $150 for a rental car for a day CRAZY..... help please

Try Alamo from MIA to TPA, they good rates. If you have Costco, you can book thru their website or use Costco ID#. I don't which day u are leaving but when I was looking for my car rental from MIA to FLL on 1/9th, you could get full size for under $40 including taxes.

Good luck

12/27-12/30 are the dates

Dates of the cruise or the dates you need the rental car? :confused:

For a one-way Miami to Tampa rental on the 30th I am finding small/compact cars from Alamo and National for about $60

Check with your regular car insurance policy - you can likely decline the overpriced insurance and waivers to keep the price down. Good luck! :)