Regal A414...comments on this mini-suite???

escape07

We were just in C414 on the Regal, so just a couple of decks below A414. We love the mini suites on the Regal/Royal--large with lots of storage (we didn't use all the drawers and I'm a heavy packer). there are curtains that can be drawn to separate the bedroom from the sitting area. Nice if one of you want to take a nap. There are two flat screen TV's with great in room entertainment (movies). The bathroom is a little larger than the balcony cabins with a bathtub. I like having the desk in the sitting room rather than adjacent to the bed. The balcony is one of the largest on the ship at 72 square feet. You won't have a privacy issue since you're under the Seaview Bar rather than under the Seawalk. have a great cruise. We loved the Regal--wonderful food, good entertainment and great service. My DH didn't want to come home,which is very unusual for him,and a real tribute to a great cruise.

Any comments on Regal A414?

Just stayed in B410 - one deck lower and one cabin forward of A414. The mini-suite is great - balcony is large. In 414 you may have to hang out over the rail to see forward toward the bridge since the 8' side of the balcony divider is to the right.

One thing I didn't care for under the SeaView Bar is that when you look straight up, you can't see the sky - just the bottom side of the bar. I was in B409 last year on the Royal and actually preferred being under the SeaWalk - Baja was far enough down and 409 was far enough forward that privacy wasn't an issue, IMHO, and when you looked up, you could see the sky through the opening of the SeaWalk - just my personal preference.

Did you see this photo that Dave Walker posted showing the Port side.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44943717&postcount=4

Edited by MarKay525

• 1 year later...