Wow!!! That was fast!!!!

mouche

Okay, so I submitted ES forms for the ladies in my group today, their price went down $40pp today. I submitted the forms at 9:13am and I had a approval by 9:16 am, this has NEVER happen this fast before.[IMG]http://www.carnival.com/Funville/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/IMG] I usually get the "we receive your request email " first, but not this time. Now that's what I call fast customer service Carnival!!![IMG]http://www.carnival.com/Funville/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/IMG]

Question for anyone who knows. I've submitted a price drop form before and I received the approval right away. I just submitted one today around 430pm and I haven't heard anything. Not even a we've received your request. Should I call them?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]Us too, this time we received the price reduction email stating approval (OBC) within about 15minutes and a new cabin confirmation followed immediately indicating the new OBC. This last time we didn't even receive the email detailing the process etc....just the approval and new confirmation almost immediately after submission.

Way to go CCL......that is GREAT customer service.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='4Tacos']Question for anyone who knows. I've submitted a price drop form before and I received the approval right away. I just submitted one today around 430pm and I haven't heard anything. Not even a we've received your request. Should I call them?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]I am hoping you have heard by now as they are doing these quite quickly....but it seems that you don't get the "we've received your email" lately, only the approval or denial email. When you hit "submit" on the price reduction form, after it is sent, it will tell you that it was "successfully submitted". I always wait to see that it was "sent", then just wait. But it has been happening very quickly as of late (we have had 3 reductions - all were quick, with the last one being the fastest).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

If I don't hear within a few hours, I call them and ask. For when I do get the response, it is within 15-20 minutes. Also, as a suggestion that has been discussed in other threads about this, take a screen snapshot showing the total price, including taxes/fees, in case the promotion ends before you hear back.

My suggestion, call.

Ended up calling this morning. She showed no record of my submission, so I am glad I called. She checked the price and agreed that the request was right and granted MD the OBC. all is good. In other news, I may have found a new PVP. The lady I spoke to this morning was extremely helpful and kind. I took her extension and name. I'll be calling her again!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

[quote name='4Tacos']Ended up calling this morning. She showed no record of my submission, so I am glad I called. She checked the price and agreed that the request was right and granted MD the OBC. all is good. In other news, I may have found a new PVP. The lady I spoke to this morning was extremely helpful and kind. I took her extension and name. I'll be calling her again!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app[/quote]

Glad it all worked out for you. Enjoy your cruise.

[quote name='4Tacos']Ended up calling this morning. She showed no record of my submission, so I am glad I called. She checked the price and agreed that the request was right and granted MD the OBC. all is good. In other news, I may have found a new PVP. The lady I spoke to this morning was extremely helpful and kind. I took her extension and name. I'll be calling her again!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app[/quote]

That's great!!! I'm glad you called too:)

[quote name='4Tacos']I did take a screen shot. Learned that from reading other threads. ;)[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Blue"]I'm glad you remembered to take a screen shot. One particular CC member is always quick to say that screenshots have no value and that if he ran a cruise line he would NEVER accept screen shots as proof of anything. Kindly ignore that idiot :D[/COLOR] Edited by MrsPhoenix91