Guys Burger Joint

ccdaniel2707

I have not sailed it recently, but I know that it does not have Guys burgers. I don't know when it is supposed to go into drydock next. It was originally scheduled for this year, then moved to 2015. Now, it's looking more like 2016. I haven't looked close enough to see if there are any 2-week gaps in the schedule. I do think that the Valor is one of Carnival's best ships, but I don't eat burgers.

Edited by k2excursion

I was on the valor in August and had been on the Liberty previously. Definitely missed not having Guys and Blue Iguana Cantina... they still have burgers and burritos but definitely not in the same league. Although you will always find something.

We were on the Liberty in October & that was the 1st time we had tried Guys & it spoiled us so I was hoping the Valor had it :rolleyes:

I was on the valor in August and had been on the Liberty previously. Definitely missed not having Guys and Blue Iguana Cantina... they still have burgers and burritos but definitely not in the same league. Although you will always find something.

I understand completly-- I booked the Splendor only because it has the mogolian grill- didnt care about anything else.

I am making sure my port days revolve around the opening and closing of the mongolian grill too

I understand completly-- I booked the Splendor only because it has the mogolian grill- didnt care about anything else.

I am making sure my port days revolve around the opening and closing of the mongolian grill too

Mongolian Grill - hubby's favorite spot. He makes a bee-line to it as soon as we hit the Lido Deck.

Guys Burgers - son's favorite spot.

I was just on the Liberty last week, and Guy's Burgers were much better than their regular burgers, and loved the toppings bars. The fries were good, but heavily seasoned. I prefer the regular plain fries on other Carnival ships, but they were still good. I think I gained 6lbs of salt weight on the 8 day cruise, but hey... who cares right? Well, if you have High Blood Pressure, I would be careful..

:)