Prices for Red Frog snacks on The Freedom?

IPlayWithString

Hubs just told me last night there's a pretty good chance we're heading out on The Freedom in March.

I know there's a Red Frog pub there which has snacks in addition to drinks (which I don't think the one on our usual ship, The Triumph, has...the drinks they do. Not the snacks, I mean) and when I went to go look up the menu...there weren't any prices.

So how much are the snacks at the Red Frog? Anybody know? I know usual drink prices apply but what about for the food?

Thanks!

String

I was dissapointed that the Freedom's RFP didn't serve pub food.. not sure if that is something they could add in the future or not.

I will recommend the Adult Pub trivia contest if they are still doing it. The team winner each night got a choice of the 131 once tube o beer or the fishbowl drink... we never missed it and won 6 nights in a row... much better than a ship on a stick and the game was a lot of fun.

I was dissapointed that the Freedom's RFP didn't serve pub food.. not sure if that is something they could add in the future or not.

I will recommend the Adult Pub trivia contest if they are still doing it. The team winner each night got a choice of the 131 once tube o beer or the fishbowl drink... we never missed it and won 6 nights in a row... much better than a ship on a stick and the game was a lot of fun.

Addiding food would be very unlikely. There is no kitchen to cook in near the RFP on Freedom.

Will def try that, as both DH and I are trivia addicts (as proven by our lovely collection of SoS)! :D