CC Price Drop Beta program

summersigh

Don't count on the Cruise Critic Price Drop Beta program for your price drops. We picked Caribbean- March 2015- 6-9 days so we could easily watch our upcoming cruise.

The 1st week via the email it said no significant changes which was correct based on checking the HA site myself.

The 2nd week no email but upon checking the HA site the verandah price had dropped $100 per person. (I called our TA who immediately took care of requesting the price savings for us) :(:(

Week 3 no email update.:(

This week via the email it said no significant changes - again correct for our sailing.

It would be a nice tool but as of yet it hasn't proven consistency or accuracy. Counting on it would have cost me $200 extra dollars. Maybe the program doesn't consider 10% a significant price drop??:confused:

Don't count on the Cruise Critic Price Drop Beta program for your price drops. We picked Caribbean- March 2015- 6-9 days so we could easily watch our upcoming cruise.

The 1st week via the email it said no significant changes which was correct based on checking the HA site myself.

The 2nd week no email but upon checking the HA site the verandah price had dropped $100 per person. (I called our TA who immediately took care of requesting the price savings for us) :(:(

Week 3 no email update.:(

This week via the email it said no significant changes - again correct for our sailing.

It would be a nice tool but as of yet it hasn't proven consistency or accuracy. Counting on it would have cost me $200 extra dollars. Maybe the program doesn't consider 10% a significant price drop??:confused:

Today I'm glad we kept up ourselves and got the $100 per person price drop - when I did a dummy booking yesterday to see how many cabins were still available in our area the price was back UP $100 per person. Final payment is due near Christmas.