How to dress for Christmas cruise

kaeffe

We'll be doing our 1st Christmas crusie---Dec 18 on the Conquest. What will the weather be like in the western carribean then? Will it be warm enough for shorts once we get out into the carribean? What about sandals and white ones at that, after all it will be after labor day---remember the rule no white shoes after labor day!!! Would sun dresses and tank tops be acceptable? What about the water temps at the ports of call, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, & Jamaica?

Thanks for the input!!!:D

No white after Labor Day refers to northern climates where there are 4 seasons.

The carribean is a tropical climate and is summer all year round, so feel free to wear the white shoes, if you like along w/ sundresses and tank tops.

Jane

I hope the water is not cold in the Caribbean in Dec. I HATE cold water!!! It took me 15 min. to ease my self into the river float at Xcaret and that was in May. Of course it was an underground river and the water was really cold. I have been to the Carribbean in Nov. and had no problem with the it being cold. I HATE cold water!!!

I'm still not quite sure what to pack? Will it be warm enough on deck for shorts?

I've been in feb. and found the weather and the water warm. In Cozumel the water was very rough I almost got thrown into the rocks while trying to snorkel. The natives there said it was due to an unusual weather pattern.

Archived