Pride leaving on time!!! :)

KPfromCT

I got off the Pride yesterday, and one thing I don't understand the ship was close enough to Tampa that it could have docked by 6:00, I sorta had a feeling Port of Tampa has a problem. There are still contract people on the ship doing work and when immigrations come on board those people have to go thru first, then passenger, so clearance of the ship is being held up. The ship is not finished, they were working everyday. My feeling on debarking late has to do with the self-assist process which they are let off the ship first. Some of those passenger do good if they can walk let alone dragging heavy luggage. I was sitting where I could watch this. I had the felling when we got to the luggage area that there is not enough room at the terminal to hold the luggage of a ship without the self-assist. The escalator was not working so it was wait on an elevator or take the luggage down the stair, that was quite a hold up, so that part I feel like it is Carnival's fault for having the self-assist process. I am Platinum so they did let Diamond and Platinum off before the last group of self-assist. I found that the crew was wonderful and couldn't do enough to help you all week long.

The ship deco does not please everyone, but that's fine, it didn't bother me, I did hear that the anytime dining was a little slow and another thing I heard was the evening meal on Lido buffet was very good and had things the dining room didn't have on the menu. I found the food good, at lunch on Lido I did salads and Guy Burger or from the Cantina with my salad.

Try the Strawberry frozen yogurt so good. I did do the Deli one day and that was good. Did go to the Chocolate Extravaganza so I don't know anything about. I don't eat desserts so I can't vouch for any of that.

I hope anyone that is sailing in the future, this will help. I am a true Carnival sailor but if I find something that I don't like, I don't mind saying so.

I will never sail out of Port of Tampa again.

Naoma