Dynamic dining on longer sailings

nenasmum

Any news on whether the menus will change on longer sailings. I know that most of the current Quantum sailings are 8 days or under but we are booked on a 14 night Med cruise on the Anthem in June. This is not a sector cruise but a single cruise. We are hoping the menus will change at least once in the 14 days.

Jennie

Any news on whether the menus will change on longer sailings. I know that most of the current Quantum sailings are 8 days or under but we are booked on a 14 night Med cruise on the Anthem in June. This is not a sector cruise but a single cruise. We are hoping the menus will change at least once in the 14 days.

Jennie

Quantum has sailings of 12 days in 2015.

We just did a b2b that amounted to an 8 day and an 11 day and in each restaurant the menu remained the same each night during both of our cruises.

I don't believe that there was any discussion of changing menus in each restaurant during a cruise when DD was first announced earlier this year.

Edited by cruisenfever

I interviewed the Food & Beverage Manager for theCruiseView and was explicitly told no. There is no plans for this to change anytime soon. They are simply looking at improving the menus, specifically American Icon (which IMO except for desert was the best of the 4). During the Captain's Corner though the Hotel Manager when asked this same question said that they are always looking for changes so who knows.

I interviewed the Food & Beverage Manager for theCruiseView and was explicitly told no. There is no plans for this to change anytime soon. They are simply looking at improving the menus, specifically American Icon (which IMO except for desert was the best of the 4). During the Captain's Corner though the Hotel Manager when asked this same question said that they are always looking for changes so who knows.

What is CruiseView???

Thanks.

What is CruiseView???

Thanks.

It's a new daily info vlog series that I tested on the Grandeur of the Seas back in January to prep for Quantum and officially started with my B2B on the inaugural and southern caribbean sailings. Each day features a run down of the days events, full compass summary, dining venue tour (many by the people running the place this time) and a venue tour. I also worked with Royal Caribbean and managed to get 10 interviews with various officers and cast members including the captain, cruise director, and William Close that will air during episodes 10-19. Along with the interviews I got permission to film during the shows and use the content according to their media release policy so I'll be able to have some show clips included this time instead of just photos.

If you want to check out the Grandeur sailing you can view this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2023151

I haven't started one for the Quantum series yet. I'm still working through my Quantum Ship Tour and normal Quantum Video Series before starting theCruiseView since it is so time intensive to get through.