this promo or one better?

daisey22

It's still there. Check again.

Sent from my iPad

I see the 11 day right now but not the 14 day. Maybe they pulled that one (and the 3 day Med) to alter the itinerary list which had to be switched around due to holiday in Marseilles.

Sent from my son's iPad using Tapatalk

I see the 11 day right now but not the 14 day. Maybe they pulled that one (and the 3 day Med) to alter the itinerary list which had to be switched around due to holiday in Marseilles.

I see the promo with the 14 day. Prices are higher, though...I'm not on that since it's more than double the cost vs the 11 day.

Sent from my iPad

I see the promo with the 14 day. Prices are higher, though...I'm not on that since it's more than double the cost vs the 11 day.

Sent from my iPad

The 3 day and 14 day showed up with the itinerary change several hours ago. The prices on the 11 day did take a short plunge a week or so ago. That's when I rearranged my 14 day to 11+3 so we voice get the spa room on the 11 day portion. That extra 3 days adds a LOT to the cost right now.

The 3 day and 14 day showed up with the itinerary change several hours ago. The prices on the 11 day did take a short plunge a week or so ago. That's when I rearranged my 14 day to 11+3 so we voice get the spa room on the 11 day portion. That extra 3 days adds a LOT to the cost right now.

Yes, that's wise. When I originally booked in July the 14 day was substantially more, on a per day average, than the 11 day. That doesn't seem to have changed much since then.

Sent from my iPad

Maybe I'm misinterpreting what I see. If so, help me out, please.

3e4aa22cb814394333fa39f82dc3e8be.jpg

Today, it shows the AARP price ($2006) plus the promo. Maybe it was a site glitch. In any case, now I have to reconsider which category to book.

You're looking at OV. I was talking about Haven suites.

Yes, I duneau what you mean. [emoji6]

I was speaking about what I was seeing, and you were speaking about what you were seeing. I honestly did not know if I was misinterpreting what I was seeing. I didn't think that getting AARP discount was linked to cabin category although I do know that the discount is not always available. However, in the case of >9 months out, it's advertised as a perk. In any case, it's not showing the same today.

Edited by Rhea98

We just booked a 12 day on the Getaway with the beverage package including and feel it's a great deal. We wouldn't have gotten it otherwise and I was going to book a few days ago for the same price with just a $100 OBC. Glad I waited. I don't drink all that much but love to try different drinks and also have wine with dinner. My dh will do better. :)

We had previously booked a suite cabin on the Star for 4 of us. We re-booked under this current promotion to get the UBP (for two of us of course) and the UDP for all for of us and we came out ahead despite a slight increase in the fare. ($150 pp)

I looked at it this way... cost of all the amenities added : two UPB packages - 900 bucks , two soda packages $102 dollars, 4 UDP - $400, $300 OBC = roughly $1700, all for free... so at worst we came out $1100 to the plus side by rebooking.

For us, this will make our vacation even nicer...

An FYI, for those with AARP. Just got off the phone with my PCC to book Pearl repo in Sept. 2015. The AARP discount is not available with the current promo-no matter what category. It didn't sound like this was for this cruise only. I noticed that even though the choice was given, the total WITH the promo was always higher than the AARP choice.