Early Saver Question..

jag.wsfd

No name changes are allowed - as in removing the 3rd person. There might be a way to do it, but I have a feeling it will involve some penalty.

You should be able to add a 4th in the same room pending it is a 4 person room and the ship isn't full.

You are allowed to upgrade, but not downgrade with ES.

This question is best asked to Carnival or a TA if you used one. Edited by firemanbobswife

The ocean suite is already booked under Early Saver, and you aren't allowed to downgrade from that. You would have to cancel & pay the penalty. If you wanted to keep the suite for 2 people, & put 2 in a balcony room, it might be able to be done. I had friends that moved a person around from one booking to another with no penalty. They were Early Saver, and it was before final payment. The reasoning behind there being no penalty was that the person was not being cancelled. I'm not sure if Carnival broke some rule on that one or not, but they did it for them. If they do it for you, Carnival might make you move from a 3-person suite to a 2-person suite. Edited by k2excursion