Can you go...

paige78

off and on the ship when in port. We leave 2 months from today!!!! I am wondering, when we are in Cozumel can we leave the ship in the morning and then come back on in the afternoon, change, etc...and then go back off the ship for some night life in Cozumel, and then back on before it leaves port? If anyone knows anything, any information would be helpful for us! Thank you :)

Sure you can! The ship is your floating hotel, and you can come and go as you please when in port.:) All you have to do is put your Sail & Sign card through the machine whenever entering or leaving the ship.

On Cozumel, when returning to the ship, you have to show your S&S card plus a picture ID to the MX officers.

We do it all the time. In Cozumel we did the Playa Mia beach break, then went back to the boat and did the water slide and got a snack, took showers, got dressed for the evening and went back out to a nice dinner and evening out.

LOL...the nightlife can be getting totally wasted at one of the popular places such as Fat Tuesdays or Carlos and Charlie's...but we had a nice dinner at Pancho's Back Yard, did more shopping, then became amused at the poor souls crawling back to the ship from the above mentioned places. It is definetely something you won't forget.

Taking the Liberty to Cozumel in February- this will be my first time ever in a port past 6pm. I sincerly can not wait to see whats thats like. I dont think I will be back and forth to the ship. lots of stuff there to do. hoping to be at Coconuts for dinner to watch the sunset.

http://www.loscincosoles.com/panchosbackyard/

One is located at the pier where carnival docks-- the other is located downtown. the one down town sometimes have a wait coz the line goes out the door. We went there there was hardly anyone there. Nice place for Margarittas and nice appetizers.

menu--> http://www.loscincosoles.com/panchosbackyard/menu-lunch.htm

coupon- > http://www.loscincosoles.com/panchosbackyard/coupons.htm

you will need to order a whole meal to use this coupon. we ordered a couple of apetizers from the lunch menu and was not able to use it

The one we went to was a very short walk from the ship. It was connected to a huge store/market that had some pretty cool stuff as well. I just remember you walked through the big shopping area right off the ship and when you came out, you turned left and walked past Fat Tuesday's and on down. It was on the right. It's opened up so we ate and watched the sunset over the water. We could also see the ship from there at night. It was pretty cool. Here is a picture of us sitting out in front the restaurant at sunset (so as you can see it's pretty close to the pier).

918943474205_0_ALB.jpg

Yep, I'll be one of the ones crawling back to the ship from Carlos-n-Charlies! Can't wait.....Drug my poor body back to the ship from there on the last ship and have full intentions of doing it again ...only better since we're there this time till 11:00 pm!

:eek: No Night life?

We have spent several week long vacations in Cozumel and let me tell you there is night life. Just go into any place with music and get a beer and relax. For Great food (like you can't get enough food on board) Try Prima pasta south side of the square upstairs ask for alberto (the owner) pretty good guy.

Cozumel is a fun enchanted jewel in the sea. My first trip there was like 12 years ago there were only 30,000 people there now there are 90,000 souls. WOW

If you need supplies or want to shop[ try Chedrauy (Shed drow eee) it is like a mexica wal-mart pop, booze, water anything you have forgotten. pertty good and cheap

Archived