Brilliance of the Seas review

We have sailed on the Brilliance OTS 3 times, the last time in mid November, and will be sailing on her again this coming Saturday. To put it simply, we love everything about the cruise experience aboard the ship. Service, food, ambiance, Solarium, and while I already said service, we love the friendliness of the attentive crew.

We got off the Brilliance on the 24th and had a lovely cruise. Stayed in a GS 1600

I was with my elderly parents and it was a lot of walking for them and the bathtub was very high and difficult to get in and out of. That is my only complaint! We ate in Giovanni's twice(excellent filet and shrimp)the MDR the first night and the Chefs Table which was outstanding. Don't miss the roast beef sandwich at the Park Cafe for lunch(in the solarium)They didn't announce the Aerial show in the centrum so we missed it and they only do it once for the four day cruise. I was a little disappointed but consoled myself with the drink pkg. and our favorite seats by the pool. I am looking to book a family cruise next year on this beautiful ship!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have sailed on the Brilliance OTS 3 times, the last time in mid November, and will be sailing on her again this coming Saturday. To put it simply, we love everything about the cruise experience aboard the ship. Service, food, ambiance, Solarium, and while I already said service, we love the friendliness of the attentive crew.

We are also sailing on the Brillance this Saturday (Jan. 3rd). See you onboard. We're meeting at Sky Bar around 2 PM.

• 2 weeks later...
Any more pix of the balcony? I have it in 2016! Curiousness is getting the cat really excited. I know Innocentage has it I believe Feb. 2015. Another very seasoned CC'r.

Hi Karen,

I just noticed your post from a couple of weeks ago. I will try to post some cabin and balcony pics of 9256 when we get back. We sail on April 11th, and I probably won't log in from the ship, so I'll try to post something by that following weekend (the 18th or so). And since I know you're an aft-corner cabin junkie, you might like this... I booked 11330 on the Oasis for next year. That is one of the six new aft-corner grand suites that they put in after the recent drydock overhaul. Some mixed reviews so far on these cabins, but I couldn't resist the views and a 470 square foot balcony right over the Aqua Theater.

And to the original OP, thanks for your review and for sharing some of the various pros and cons you experienced.

Happy cruising everyone!

We sailed a TA in late August on Brillance. The ship itself, entertainment, staff ( except dining room) were fantastic. The food in the MDR was not good compared to past RCL cruises. The service at our table of 14 was awful. Every night someone's order was wrong. My husband ordered a salad and received it 3 days later. Worst ever in 20 cruises. Most guests at our table complained to head waiter then Guest Services. It didn't get any better. If we hadn't become such great table mates we would have asked for another table.

RCL is going to have to do something spectacular to get us to come back.

Mrsosci