miracle 6234

aawheat

Cabin 6234 is an 8k extended balcony that is handicap accessible. The balcony is very long and not as deep. The entrance door opens up directly to the bed. Cabin 6232 is not accessible, has a better layout, and also has the long balcony.

Edited by qsuzi

were not handicapped i wonder why the pvp said it was available?

I have seen where others have posted that non-handicapped can stay in that cabin but there is a chance you would be moved if someone who is handicapped needs the room. Carnival has a form that must be completed at the time a handicapped cabin is booked but I don't know if the form is required only if you are handicapped.

Edited by qsuzi

Cabin 6234 is an 8k extended balcony that is handicap accessible. The balcony is very long and not as deep. The entrance door opens up directly to the bed. Cabin 6232 is not accessible, has a better layout, and also has the long balcony.

6232 is a four person room so if you don't have 4 people you can be moved also. I have it booked but will have 4 people so I cannot be bumped.

has anyone got any comments on room 6234 on miracle? the php called it a bowling alley balcony ?

I would not call it a bowling alley balcony ...but it is larger then most...it is as other posters stated a HC cabin but it is a nice cabin in a good location

DSC_0013.jpg

I would not call it a bowling alley balcony ...but it is larger then most...it is as other posters stated a HC cabin but it is a nice cabin in a good location

DSC_0013.jpg

It is as bowling alley as you are going to get at triple length! When one says bowling alley on CC this is one of them.