Beeeer - getaway

Heyref

We r booked in a balcony cabin in January on getaway.

Quick question. If I buy a bucket of beers, can I take the leftovers back to my cabin and keep them cold in the fridge?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. If you buy a bucket of beers, you can carry them just about everywhere. It is not uncommon to see people by the pools, at the buffet, in common areas with their beers.

I have also heard that you can swap warm ones for cold ones and get ice refills at most of the bars, though I have not tried that myself.

I have also heard that you can swap warm ones for cold ones and get ice refills at most of the bars, though I have not tried that myself.

If taking the "bucket" to the cabin, cabin stewards usually keep it stocked with ice also - at least after asking them to (if the mini bar hasn't been emptied so that the remaining bottles would fit there).

Edited by Demonyte

I know for the UBP, beer buckets aren't included. Could I just buy a bunch of beers and take them with me? I know there's a thing about one drink per transaction.

I would like to have a bucket with ice, but I'm certainly not going to pay extra for it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

Edited by TardisDance

I know for the UBP, beer buckets aren't included. Could I just buy a bunch of beers and take them with me? I know there's a thing about one drink per transaction.

I would like to have a bucket with ice, but I'm certainly not going to pay extra for it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

I think you just answered your own question.