Norwegian Cruise Line NCL Wine List Prices NCL Jade

Iluvcruising2

I made a video of the wine list prices while on the Norwegian Jade recently, sailing out of Rome to Greece and Turkey.

I am assuming that these wine lists are the same, or very similar, across the fleet?

Here is the wine price list.

I tried the North and South Merlot by Norwegian. This wine is available exclusively on Norwegian ships.

I am creating this post with a clear header so that it would be easier for anybody to search and find this post.

Have a blessed Christmas.

Edited by Iluvcruising2

I made a video of the drinks menu. Beers! The list is called 'Navigate to your drink'. Very cool.

Example

Beer & Cider - $5.25 (add an additional 15% gratuity)

Amstel Light, Heineken Light, Bass Pale Ale, Molson Canadian, Beck's, Newcastle Brown Ale, Birra Moretti, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Buckler (non-alcoholic), Pilsner Urquell, Bud Light Premium, Samuel Adams, Corona Extra, Boston Lager, Corona Light, Stella Artois, Dos Equis Lager, Strongbow cider, Heineken

I can't remember the exact prices on Royal, but I think they are largely the same.

It is very nice that you took the time to make and post a video to show the NCL Wine List.

In case the link to the video isn't working, the Fleetwide Wine List (with prices) is always available thru NCL's website and can be downloaded as a PDF document.

http://www.ncl.com/downloads/docs

Thanks for providing the link from the official NCL site!

Actually, I made the video for my own personal reference. Then I realised that the video was probably useful for the cruise community and cruise critic, so might as well share it here.

• 3 weeks later...

Well this is annoying.

Looking for the latest Wine List for NCL and found this thread. Thanks to all who have contributed.

Went to the official link on the NCL docs page and found a list dated "Last Updated 2/5/2014". When downloaded this saves as WineList_Fleetwide_03172014.pdf.

Compared that list to what is showing in my "Gifts and More" section of my booked cruise and after a cursory comparison, ALL the wines have increased significantly in price. e.g.

Clos du Bois Sauvignon Blanc - Gifts ($43.70) Wine List ($38)

Does anyone know if there is an updated wine list from NCL or are they just being slack with keeping their docs list up to date?

Cheers

Steve O