I have Compasses from Brilliance

Unfortunately I have no idea how to post them. I was on the 12/11 sailing of the Brilliance. I got married at Mr. Sanchos. The wedding ended up being great even though THE DAY OF embarkation the best man and a groomsman couldn't join us. I was too flustered to do the meet at the Sky Bar. I have days 1-4 as well as the Teen Compass, Vitality Spa price list and the flyers with the spa specials. I really want to help anyone who wants to see it because I was bursting at the seams before we sailed in anticipation. Suggestions welcome!

Fun fact: we were in cabin 1098 (Jr suite) and it took 1:07 to walk from our door to the mid elevators. Yes I'm weird and timed it. Lol

You might have seen our group at Michael Jackson guess that tune. We and another family got a perfect score. The tie-breaker was one on one and we sent our biggest MJ fan (my 14 year old daughter who correctly guessed songs like "Blame It On The Boogie"). Her competitor was a man, he beat her, the crowd booed, she cried profusely and the host gave her a travel cup anyway. (She felt like she let the team down, bless her heart)

Congratulations on your marriage! I would love to see the compasses. I think you can upload them to photobucket and then copy the IMG link to the right of the photo and paste it in a post here. If this is the case you'll see a photo of a Christmas tree below.

0d6a66c7-8eb0-4c89-994b-36d119868f1e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...