Major Problems With Ruby Princess Cabin R301

aesfortlauderdale

They could have used the SPA shower which handicap accessible. Certainly would have been inconvenient but what can they do. I still think 25% was a fair offer.

use the wonderful showers in SPA....there are ones for handicap

FYI: write a snailmail letter to CEO of Princess, describe problem, ask for nothing...keep the attitude out of letter....you WILL be compensated

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. However, I really wasn't looking for advice about how to get more compensation from Princess. When I was working I had responsibility for customer complaints for the company I worked for so I know how the process works. There were other service issues besides what I've described that contributed to making this cruise not enjoyable and at this time I've been so turned off by this cruise that I don't have an interest in going on another and definitely not with Princess. As I said we endured this cruise. It wasn’t enjoyable. Had we known what we were going to encounter we wouldn't have taken this cruise. None of you were privy to my conversations with Princess. Suffice it to say I don’t feel valued as a customer and this is after spending a lot of money with that cruise line over time. The cabin wasn’t fit for passengers when we boarded and wasn’t fit for whoever occupied it as we disembarked. What I really want to know is how long this particular cabin had these issues and if Princess was already aware of same before boarding us in this cabin--I'm only interested in hearing from anyone else that has been in this particular cabin and what their experience was and when.

The second problem since the noise was emanating from the bathroom indicates the most likely cause as one has already pointed out as water hammer which is caused by air in the lines. It can be hard to get the air out and stop the noise. It is a very loud noise. We have had it at home when they shut off the water main for repairs and then turn it back on trapping air in the lines. Solution is to turn on all the water faucets in the house until the air is out. The water will spurt as the air works its way out the faucet.

Ding Ding Ding!!! winner winner!!!