Porthole rooms on the Paradise

goldiegaylee

I love, Love, LOVE the porthole cabins on the Paradise and all of the Fantasy class ships. We always try to stay in the Emerald Deck porthole cabins though. They are the same price as the Riviera cabins, but the Emerald Deck is so convenient to everything. That's just our preference though. The are a great value for the money.

I love, Love, LOVE the porthole cabins on the Paradise and all of the Fantasy class ships. We always try to stay in the Emerald Deck porthole cabins though. They are the same price as the Riviera cabins, but the Emerald Deck is so convenient to everything. That's just our preference though. The are a great value for the money.

There's an Emerald deck?:confused:

Think they meant empress :D

Our cabin's are R11 or R7. Great for us. Just got back Sat. from the Paradise Christmas cruise R11 GOOD news the famous box has been removed :).

Cabin steward was awesome.

Char

Tried to edit didn't work. You can really hear & sometimes feel the waves hitting the boat, also during the day the spray will come to your port hole. I found it really neat.

Char

Has anyone stayed in a porthole room (I believe the Riviera deck) ? If so, how was the experience? would appreciate any information, positive and negative.

Thanks, GG

Earlier this year, we stayed in M2 on the Paradise & liked it. Not sure if the other decks are like this but since this cabin was the last one forward, there was a door where the cabin stewards would go in & out of for the supplies they needed. Often heard noise coming from that area from inside our cabin. Not a deal breaker but thought we would mention it since the other porthole cabins we have cruised in before did not have that noise.

Think they meant empress :D

Our cabin's are R11 or R7. Great for us. Just got back Sat. from the Paradise Christmas cruise R11 GOOD news the famous box has been removed :).

Cabin steward was awesome.

Char

We just booked a cruise and we are in r10 :P never been in a porthole room...so I'm not sure what to expect!

Earlier this year, we stayed in M2 on the Paradise & liked it. Not sure if the other decks are like this but since this cabin was the last one forward, there was a door where the cabin stewards would go in & out of for the supplies they needed. Often heard noise coming from that area from inside our cabin. Not a deal breaker but thought we would mention it since the other porthole cabins we have cruised in before did not have that noise.

We had R4 on the Paradise. The crew stairway mentioned above is the only "problem" - but not that bad. We like the portholes - they have more room than a regular inside.