So excited!!!

spazzy216

I have been stalking this site for years so excited that my soulmate and I are engaged!!! Cant wait to officially start planning our cruise wedding!!! I dont even know where to start!!! Anyone who has had a wedding on NCL any advice would be great!!!

Thanks! We are thinking a 2016 spring cruise on the Carnival Sensation. We don't live too far away and expect our share of the 50 day guests to join us. I am researching the extras right now to help set a realistic budget and start saving! We will definitely want the DJ and it seems like the photo package can be a budget buster so I hope I can find some current pricing.

I just love the all-inclusive nature of a cruise wedding! Hopefully it will lead to less stress to us both!

Congratulations, to you too~

Hopefully you will be able to enjoy the next month up to the wedding. I checked out your Website...are you doing one of the reception packages?

We chose the let us serve you package as it will only be our parents and siblings at the wedding ceremony.