CB question

Mrswiz

My DH and I are considering taking a "short" 5 day on the CB in March. Just off the Ruby, had a Caribe balcony mid ship. We like midship due to my DH is disabled and finds it easier to get from mid ship to forward or aft. Choices we have are either Deluxe balcony mid ship on Caribe or mini suite mid ship on Baja. We loved the balcony on the Ruby, but did not enjoy the small shower. Any feedback would be appreciated. Also does anyone know if the balconies graduate like on the Ruby or are they all even on each deck? I have been looking on the princess site and I can't seem to see if that is the case with the CB. Thank you in advance.

The balconies are tiered identically to how they are on the Ruby.

There are no minisuites on Baja; do you mean a minisuite midship on Dolphin deck? That's one deck below Caribe. One thing to bear in mind is that the minisuite balcony on Dolphin will be completely uncovered to the elements, as you'll no doubt remember seeing from Caribe deck balcony on Ruby. This bothers some people . . .

If you yearn for a larger bathroom, then you'll certainly enjoy the mini. However, I'll just caution you (not knowing a thing about your husband's disability) that the high tub can present problems with getting into/out of the shower. I'm vertically-challenged and had to grasp hold of the support bar in clambering (really, there's no other word for what I was doing!) in and out, a process made tricky in bumpy waters. So, that's something to bear in mind. But the extra space is nice, and I must say that I've lately become a convert to the whole nice-to-have-a-sofa crowd!