Beulah Mills - Welcome Tours

cruisingbajan

Hi Guys,

I was wondering about the Lunch Time Special tour offered by this operator.

Do you have to book this in advance or are they in the area and you can book on the day.

We want to explore the Port area a bit on our visit but are not sure yet what we want to do after our walk around. The tour looks perfect for our potential time line but we don't want to be locked into anything in case we change our minds.

Can anyone who has done this tour give me some insight/feedback.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed as well.:)

Hi Guys,

I was wondering about the Lunch Time Special tour offered by this operator.

Do you have to book this in advance or are they in the area and you can book on the day.

We want to explore the Port area a bit on our visit but are not sure yet what we want to do after our walk around. The tour looks perfect for our potential time line but we don't want to be locked into anything in case we change our minds.

Can anyone who has done this tour give me some insight/feedback.

Any other suggestions would be welcomed as well.:)

Great tour Great price, we found her on C.C. emailed her, she meet us at the port right time and place.She took us around the island, to the top of to small mountain for a good spot to look down to the sea to see where the battle of the French and English was fought. Also went to a private mansion where they had a beautiful garden and pool over looking the sea, you can sea our ship in the back ground, checked out the schools and collage, plus other stops can't remember. The length of the tour was perfect plenty of time before and after to do what you want.Her web site is (http://tourstkittsandnevis.com/?page_id=2). We did the Lunch Time Special

Edited by nik1009
Left out which tour

Great tour Great price, we found her on C.C. emailed her, she meet us at the port right time and place.She took us around the island, to the top of to small mountain for a good spot to look down to the sea to see where the battle of the French and English was fought. Also went to a private mansion where they had a beautiful garden and pool over looking the sea, you can sea our ship in the back ground, checked out the schools and collage, plus other stops can't remember. The length of the tour was perfect plenty of time before and after to do what you want.Her web site is (http://tourstkittsandnevis.com/?page_id=2). We did the Lunch Time Special

Thanks. ...it does sound perfect for our needs as well.

So you had arranged the tour before hand?

Do you know if she takes people on the day of?

Does the tour accommodate multiple people or is a basically a private tour?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...