Sheraton OSJ

gms5002

Planning on spending two nights pre-cruise at the Sheraton OSJ in May. I'm currently holding a room at $178/night ($222 after taxes/fees). Today I noticed there's a special offer if you prepay (non-refundable) for $159/night ($199 after taxes/fees). If I switch to the prepaid rate, I'd save about $45 total.

Would you lock it in for this price, or hold out for something better?

Edited by gms5002

It is an ok price that way but I have won that hotel before on priceline bidding $90 for a post cruise stay. The problem with that is you might not get that specific hotel. So if you want that hotel I would just switch to the prepaid rate.

Planning on spending two nights pre-cruise at the Sheraton OSJ in May. I'm currently holding a room at $178/night ($222 after taxes/fees). Today I noticed there's a special offer if you prepay (non-refundable) for $159/night ($199 after taxes/fees). If I switch to the prepaid rate, I'd save about $45 total.

Would you lock it in for this price, or hold out for something better?

I was there precruise in November for $225 a night. It really depends when you are sailing. If you have some time, I would wait. If your sailing within the next few months, I would book it. Sheraton usually sells out as you get closer to sailing.