Health & Fitness Gym/current Royal question

cruiser boo

Can anyone with an almost CURRENT Patter on the Royal tell me what the Fitness/gym hours are daily. I heard 7:00AM & some said 6:00AM.

I know last year it was 7:00 opening now I hear 6:00.

thank you

Happy to oblige.

Last week it was 7am - 10 pm.

BTW - the Royal was absolutely fabulous! Food, entertainment, crew, everything!!!! :D

Enjoy!

Edited by chamima

Sailed Princess over 30 times and was always 6am unless they have changed.

I wish it was always the case on each ship -- unfortunately some don't open until 7am, which makes breakfast in the dining room almost impossible after a workout and shower. Like you I have sailed on Princess over 30 times, but I'd say it was 7am on 3 or 4 of those sailings.

Interestingly, this month the Grand's gym doors had a large sign that said it was open at 7am each day but the gym actually opened at 6am.

I asked the question because someone said 7:00 & someone said 6:00. We were on the Grand last month & every day was 6:00 it was awesome. The Royal has no cabins underneath it so you would think 6:00. We also have 30 Princess Cruises yet I have not been able to figure start times in the gym. I have all our old Patters & from one ship to another it changes! That is why I wondered about the current Royal as we are on it Jan18 for 30 days b2b2b's & we like to work out EARLY!

I asked the question because someone said 7:00 & someone said 6:00. We were on the Grand last month & every day was 6:00 it was awesome. The Royal has no cabins underneath it so you would think 6:00. We also have 30 Princess Cruises yet I have not been able to figure start times in the gym. I have all our old Patters & from one ship to another it changes! That is why I wondered about the current Royal as we are on it Jan18 for 30 days b2b2b's & we like to work out EARLY!

You could try talking to the CD or the Captain's Circle rep.

We had Lisa Ball and Colleena and both were VERY approachable!