Disney Wonder Disembark to FLL airport

vesw01

What time would be the best bet to book a flight out of FLL after disembarking the Disney Wonder on February 6th?

Since the Wonder goes out of Miami, you need to look at the many threads on transportation options from Miami to FLL.

Are you doing walk off debark, where you take the luggage yourself? With walkoff you can leave anytime after the first group is called.

I would say no earlier than noon, but I am a worrier, others like to cut it close. I have been on the Wonder quite a few times, different ports, and disembarkation is not one of their strong points.

BTW, I can suggest a great serving team if you would like. I know quite a few of the crew on that ship.

Any info you would like to share would be greatly appreciated.

I was planning on taking a limo or SAS from MI.a to FLL, do you have any personal suggestions....

Also for a hotel at the port?

Thank you so much!

Would it be possible for you to send me the link for transportation to/from FLL and MIA

and hotels in MIA at the port?

GO Airport Shuttle is based inside the FLL airport and can shuttle you to POM or downtown Miami hotels close to POM; other often suggested companies to check with include SAS (www.ridesas.com), QLS, MJS and others. If you have 4 in your group a taxi or car service is a good option - cab fare to Miami will run about $80 on the meter. Larry's limos is often suggested for Miami service and Go Airport used to offer car service for about $90. http://goairportshuttle.com/city/fla1

The ride between FLL and POM takes 45-60+ minutes. I would book a post cruise flight from FLL after noon to be safe.

You can stay near FLL and shuttle to POM in the morning - www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist and lodging info. SAS and others list the hotels they will pick up at on their web sites, saving you a trip back to the airport just to catch a shuttle.

If you decide to stay in Miami often suggested downtown hotels (close to POM) include the Doubletree, Marriott, Holiday Inn, Intercontinental, Hyatt, and Hampton Inn Mary Brickell. A taxi to POM the next morning will run about $12+tip.

Good luck! :)