Ruby Princess - Caribe deck balconies

miss

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of furniture is on the balcony in category b1 on the Caribe Deck. I was hoping for a lounge chair or two. It will be difficult keeping my hubby out of the Sanctuary if he doesn't have a lounge chair on his balcony. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of furniture is on the balcony in category b1 on the Caribe Deck. I was hoping for a lounge chair or two. It will be difficult keeping my hubby out of the Sanctuary if he doesn't have a lounge chair on his balcony. Thanks.

We will be in C-753 for the April 4th to Hawaii and I will be taking pics and videos to post here as several have asked about the aft corner cabin.

No lounge chair. Very uncomfortable, hard as a rock chairs with two low ottomans so your feet are just above the floor, not at chair height...

I agree. My recent Baja balcony had a small round table as well, so I put a pillow on top of it to use as an ottoman as it was closer to chair height. My neighbors dragged the upholstered chairs from their cabin out onto their balcony as the balcony chairs were so uncomfortable.

My neighbors dragged the upholstered chairs from their cabin out onto their balcony as the balcony chairs were so uncomfortable.

This may be me starting Saturday... I plan to use my balcony lots during my California Coastal Cruise... I have a B1 on the Caribe booked... I wish there was a lounger but will make due with whatever I am given

This may be me starting Saturday... I plan to use my balcony lots during my California Coastal Cruise... I have a B1 on the Caribe booked... I wish there was a lounger but will make due with whatever I am given

Given the larger size of the Caribe balconies, you will have room to drag a lounger from one of the pool areas to your cabin under the cloak of darkness ;). I'm sure it is against the rules, but, if enough people did it, perhaps Princess would get the message and buy some decent balcony furniture.

Edited by Ryndam2002