Main deck, Liberty ??

us2swingu

We will be in the Main deck, mid-ship on the Liberty in March. just wondering if anyone can tell us how this deck is. Any worries or vibrations/noise. Just wondering, we have been on all the other decks below Lido except this one. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:cool:

Depends where the cabin is located. Main deck has a lot of cabins midship

If you are under the galley coukd be a lot of noise. Depending on where you are coukd be no noise

We are in cabin 2322 almost rite in the middle of the ship...

• 2 weeks later...

We're also on this deck in Feb -- Rm 2396....which looks to be the back half of the middle part of the floor.

Assigned by Carnival on an OV guarantee. Anyone with input? Is that right below the kitchen?

We're also on this deck in Feb -- Rm 2396....which looks to be the back half of the middle part of the floor.

Assigned by Carnival on an OV guarantee. Anyone with input? Is that right below the kitchen?

smack dab under the galley- take ear plugs. Not much you can do with a ocean view guarantee though.

We will be in the Main deck, mid-ship on the Liberty in March. just wondering if anyone can tell us how this deck is. Any worries or vibrations/noise. Just wondering, we have been on all the other decks below Lido except this one. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:cool:

Note on the Vibrations:

We just did the Liberty on an 8-day from the 3rd to the 11th. We were Deck 7, just aft of midship.

I had been dreading the vibration I had heard everyone and their uncles complain about on here, but only once did I ever experience any vibrations that were noteworthy.

Regarding vibrations, those tend to be found mostly in the aft of the ship, on the lower decks, decks 1 & 2. The OP is not aft, nor is ICF (although ICF is under the kitchen). The possibility of vibrations is something to consider when looking at the rooms in the aft (back from the aft elevators). My porthole & other forward rooms on low decks get vibrations when coming into or out of ports, but not when sailing. The aft can get the vibrations all the time, depending on the ship. Midship is smoother.

Deck 2 is a favorite of mine. Under the midship dining room on deck 2 is the most perfect location on the entire ship, in my opinion.

Note on the Vibrations:

We just did the Liberty on an 8-day from the 3rd to the 11th. We were Deck 7, just aft of midship.

I had been dreading the vibration I had heard everyone and their uncles complain about on here, but only once did I ever experience any vibrations that were noteworthy.

you should not experience the vibratrion that high on the ship. I really do believe you will be fine

Deck 7 aft is where I prefer. we are in 7411 and had that room twice on Liberty

Our first cruise was on the Liberty Main deck midship rm 2415. Never heard any noise or vibrations at all! We were very happy with the location.