Just booked 2 excursions fro Feb Sun cruise

RIvacationgirl

Happy New Year to you all! My DH's birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to surprise him with a gift of some cruise excursions.

I just booked 2 excursions, and I checked out the ports of call board, limited recent input on the two I chose. Just wondering if anyone has recently done these.

First I booked the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins excursion- we saw Altun Ha before and really enjoyed them.

Secondly I booked the Cozumel Highlights and Shopping excursion. We like to learn about the history, culture and facts about areas we visit. On a previous cruise we have shopped off the ship right on the street that lines the water, so I wanted to try and do something a little different but not too time consuming.

Appreciate your thoughts!

Happy New Year to you all! My DH's birthday is tomorrow and I wanted to surprise him with a gift of some cruise excursions.

I just booked 2 excursions, and I checked out the ports of call board, limited recent input on the two I chose. Just wondering if anyone has recently done these.

First I booked the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins excursion- we saw Altun Ha before and really enjoyed them.

Secondly I booked the Cozumel Highlights and Shopping excursion. We like to learn about the history, culture and facts about areas we visit. On a previous cruise we have shopped off the ship right on the street that lines the water, so I wanted to try and do something a little different but not too time consuming.

Appreciate your thoughts!

Not sure when in February you are cruising but did you join your roll call yet?

Others there might be able to help.

Harriet