Jet Skis

Breezy_ny

Hi

My husband and I will be in Costa Maya in March. This is our first time to this port. We would like to rent jet skis ,get a massages and eat some great food on the beach. I did a little research online and found YaYa and Pez Quadro. Has anyone been to either of these resorts? If so how was it? Or is there any other place we can go and get all of the things we are looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Both of these spots are good. Ya Yas is getting good remarks on TA and there's a couple of reports in threads on this board. Pez Quadro, almost next door, has been around a long time and has decent food, good massages, service, etc. I think they still offer an "A.I." discount on line.

If you don't wish to make pre-cruise reservations at either (and you don't need them), you can easily walk along the malecon and fit a lounger at any spot that looks good to you. It's all the same small stretch of beach.

At one time only Tequila Beach offered access to water toys like jet skis however, it does appear that other places are getting more water toys or have access to renting them for you. (aside: IMO, the beach front in Mahahual is NOT an ideal jet ski location, but it's your carbon footprint. Just watch for other traffic and swimmers as the swallow water extends fairly far out from the beach.)