Celebrity | Constellation | November 28, 2015 (9 days) | Pied Piper Eastern Caribbean

vulcan1971

Thanks for your response. We cruised with Aquafest last October on their Halloween Cruise, it was a lot of fun. I was impressed with Pied Pipers website and thought we would give them a try, up to now I am not impressed, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt, if they don't do hotel packages like Aquafest do, why not just tell me? Do they really care about repeat business? Obviously not!

Main reason for booking the post thanksgiving and Bermuda cruise is definately the 123Go benefits, we will see how we feel about them post cruise. Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.

Happy cruising!!

You can book directly through celebrity or even another travel agent partner and still receive the 123 go perks or the all inclusive benefits depending on which promotion is running. The only reason I transferred my booking to pied piper is because I wanted to try the full experience and also there was some benefit with their group discounted stateroom pricing.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

You can book directly through celebrity or even another travel agent partner and still receive the 123 go perks or the all inclusive benefits depending on which promotion is running. The only reason I transferred my booking to pied piper is because I wanted to try the full experience and also there was some benefit with their group discounted stateroom pricing.

Thanks for your response. Yes we usually book through *************.com, but last October we wanted to try a gay group cruise with Aquafest, which ended up being very good, lots of fun and activities and plenty of information, once it came.

we thought we would give Pied Piper a shot to see how they compared. After booking, we already feel Aquafest was better, just based on the responses received from them compared to Pied Piper. Pied Piper does not seem to be too concerned about repeat business. So we are keeping an open mind until after the cruise. Hopefully it will be good as we have already booked the Bermuda cruise next spring - hopefully we have not jumped the gun on that one. But we guess it all depends on the group you end up with. You can make it as fun and successful as you want - no matter who you book with.

You can make it as fun and successful as you want - no matter who you book with.

Correct... And a good attitude to have. :D

I'm used to mainstream (non-gay) itineraries, so hopefully this first partial gay cruise with Pied Piper will as enjoyable.

Hey Folks.

Ray and Jim here. Booked sailing for this November 2015. We are Pied Piper alumni, they do things right on this sailing that keeps me returning. Plus the guys that we've met over the years on this Post T-giving sailing are terrific. I am so excited that I garnered an AquaClass on the stern (deck 11). The Balconies on those cabins are HUGE.

It will be awesome to get back on the Millennium Class ships. I like the smaller size and the heated indoor pool!

Blu is awesome for the dining, such a treat to enjoy that anytime experience in a true restaurant experience.

We booked in January in Aquaclass Guarantee, but have not yet been given a cabin #. hope we get a aft cabin on deck 11 too!

Those Booked for 2015 Post Thanksgiving Sailing -

Please use the link below to input your booking information on the the form -

This is completely voluntary. The more info you complete, the easier it will be to coordinate things among yourself with others you have yet to meet for pre/post cruise hotels, speciality dining on board, etc.

enjoy!

INPUT FORM

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1juOE3OyR1i_0kXIXxSG7VsC8iN_b6E9nETvree5qYG4/viewform?usp=send_form

Spreadsheet View of responses - (view only)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mw2EnIsHYbeioqs1InHszrJVkRB64-s1o7wFufrWMBs/edit?usp=sharing

analytics of responses link - (View Only)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1juOE3OyR1i_0kXIXxSG7VsC8iN_b6E9nETvree5qYG4/viewanalytics

My friend Chris and I will be on this cruise.

I have done this cruise a few times (skipped last year) and always had a great time. Looks like a fun 9 day itinerary this year.

See you all onboard!

Glenn

See y'all on board !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCRay,

I see you joined the main thread for the 2016 post-Thanksgiving cruise. Just thought I'd let you all know that I also created a 2016 thread in the LGBT roll call section. It's also lonely, so once you all commit to 2016, come say hello.

Hi Glenn,

Just saying "Hi" from Vancouver, will be in San Diego September 4th to 7th, for my retirement gift, staying at the Del Coronado, would be great to meet you ab

nd Chris prior to the cruise.

Cheers,

Owen & Brad.

Hi Glenn,

Just saying "Hi" from Vancouver, will be in San Diego September 4th to 7th, for my retirement gift, staying at the Del Coronado, would be great to meet you ab

nd Chris prior to the cruise.

Cheers,

Owen & Brad.

Hey guys - I see you completed the roster.

As the date get closer I'll email that group as well as the unofficial pied piper post thanksgiving FB group I administer - more info and conversation goes on there. It's not just this upcoming cruise but also additive from alumni over the years. Almost 500 in that group

Hey guys - I see you completed the roster.

As the date get closer I'll email that group as well as the unofficial pied piper post thanksgiving FB group I administer - more info and conversation goes on there. It's not just this upcoming cruise but also additive from alumni over the years. Almost 500 in that group

Thanks for your quick reply, we will try to check out the FB page, its great that you are doing that.

Thanks for your quick reply, we will try to check out the FB page, its great that you are doing that.

Like so many of you out there, each year I've met SO many awesome folks - guys, gals, (str8s) too.

any of you are welcome to join the group - regardless of if you are "Pied Piper" alumni or not. I've developed friendships w/ people onboard that actually lurked in the back ground in the FB group for a couple of years before actually booking and sailing. Also, there are folks that are just totally cool awesome people that book outside PP yet join our group year after year.

I've been called the defacto "julie" cause the last couple of years, i've tried to organize folks at a particular hotel or w/in a given area for hotels. Also the night before the cruise, i've coordinated a restaurant to gather as well as setting up a pre-night bar night like at Georgies in FLL.

I don't work for PP, just a fun guy that like to plan things and provide folks to maximize their vacation fun :)

...I'm copying what was posted in the Roll Call section...

Hello everyone. My partner and I will be joining the Pied Piper group this coming November. We booked really, really early (back in October I believe) and have been counting the days ever since.

This one will be our second cruise this year. Our first is NJ (our home) to Bermuda in the beginning of June on the Summit (3rd time on the Summit). Our best friends are having their wedding on the ship in the Reflections lounge/disco prior to the ship sailing. Some of the wedding guests are heading home afterward, but many are staying on and cruising for the week. Should be wonderful.

Anyway, cheers to all. Michael and I are definitely looking forward to cruising on the "Connie", sister ship of the Summit we've come to enjoy so much, and perhaps meeting you all. DENNIS

Hi Dennis!

Owen & Brad here. We are booked on the post thanksgiving cruise this November and the Summit to Bermuda the end of May 2016. Thanks for your comments about the Bermuda cruise, hope everything went well on your recent cruise and the wedding went well?

Cheers, and hope to meet everyone in November!

• 3 weeks later...

We are getting closer to the cruise. I still have to book my rental car for St. Bart's. Not sure what we will do in all the other ports. Still at a loss on what to do in St. Croix. Last time we were there was little to do. I'm going to check out off-ship excursions since the ship isn't offering much. Does anybody else know what they are going to do in the ports? St. Maarten has a great bus system that takes you anywhere for a couple of bucks. Will probably do the Maho Beach thing again. I'd like to do the airplane flight over San Juan, but my husband doesn't want to do it.

Hello,

I will be on this cruise. I have never gone through Pied Piper. Does anyone know if they do shore excursions, if so, which stops and what do they do?

I am looking for ideas. What are people doing at the different ports?

It doesn't look like a lot to do on St. Barts.

I am interested in chartering a boat with all male crew for the day. Looks like I can make it CLOTHING OPTIONAL and get it for the day. I can get exact details later, but need to know if there is any interest before I book it. It would be around $135 per person.

Stop at several beaches on the island

Snorkel

Open bar (I think it's a cooler of beer, wine, water, soda and rum punch), I don't think it is full bar

Lunch and snacks included

Please let me know if anyone is interested?

Please let me know what others are doing at different ports, so I can get some plans finalized.

Thanks for your time and help.

Hello,

I will be on this cruise. I have never gone through Pied Piper. Does anyone know if they do shore excursions, if so, which stops and what do they do?

I am interested in chartering a boat with all male crew for the day. Looks like I can make it CLOTHING OPTIONAL and get it for the day. I can get exact details later, but need to know if there is any interest before I book it. It would be around $135 per person.

Snorkel

Open bar (I think it's a cooler of beer, wine, water, soda and rum punch), I don't think it is full bar

Please let me know what others are doing at different ports, so I can get some plans finalized.

Pied Piper will have a few private shore excursions, usually one in each port. You will book them through Celebrity's website and they will be expensive. At one port they always have a beach bash. Last year's was in Cozumel and it was around $125 a person and included an open bar and food. I got the same deal online at Mr. Sancho's for $55. I plan on renting a car in St. Bart's and driving the island and visiting several beaches.

Greetings to all. I will also be on the post-TL Constellation, traveling stag :-)

Looking forward to meeting you all... both new friends and those with whom I've traveled before.

Chris

Greetings to all. I will also be on the post-TL Constellation, traveling stag :-)

Looking forward to meeting you all... both new friends and those with whom I've traveled before.

Chris

Welcome on the trip !

There are a great group of folks w in this annual adventure.

Whether you are going stag or w a significant other, chances are you will have an amazing experience.

I started years ago as a single guy now my partner and I enjoy this trip together. I've seen many a lasting romance blossom on board!!

Edited by NCRay

Hello,

Snorkel

Let me know about the sail and snorkel in St Bart's. I may be interested.

Like so many of you out there, each year I've met SO many awesome folks - guys, gals, (str8s) too.

any of you are welcome to join the group - regardless of if you are "Pied Piper" alumni or not. I've developed friendships w/ people onboard that actually lurked in the back ground in the FB group for a couple of years before actually booking and sailing. Also, there are folks that are just totally cool awesome people that book outside PP yet join our group year after year.

I've been called the defacto "julie" cause the last couple of years, i've tried to organize folks at a particular hotel or w/in a given area for hotels. Also the night before the cruise, i've coordinated a restaurant to gather as well as setting up a pre-night bar night like at Georgies in FLL.

I don't work for PP, just a fun guy that like to plan things and provide folks to maximize their vacation fun :)

Ray - your efforts are much appreciated by newbies (such as myself). I've gone out on a limb and even booked for the PP post-Thanksgiving 2016 cruise even before partaking on this trip. I look forward to meeting you and your partner in 2015 and seeing you all (and celebrating) on the 2016 cruise.

Walter

Let me know about the sail and snorkel in St Bart's. I may be interested.

We have'nt been to St Barts either. We are renting a car, US26.50. Will just drive around and visit the various beaches. I don't think PP do excursions, someone mentioned that in a previous post. Unless they will host a beach party? Anyone know.

Looking forward to a great cruise experience with all the PP alumni!