Celebrity | Constellation | November 28, 2015 (9 days) | Pied Piper Eastern Caribbean

vulcan1971

My credit card has been compromised 3 times this year. I thought the hackers may have been getting access through Aliexpress.com, but maybe it is through PP.

I had the same thing happen after I entered my info into my reservation on the PP site. After seeing these posts, I removed all my credit card info yesterday and clicked the "pay by check" box - otherwise it won't let you save the changes.

Edited by M5Jeffrey

I did book through Pied Piper. I registered on the PP website and entered my CC information. PP processed my payment through Celebrity. I can see my reservation on the PP website. The travel agent (friend of a friend) just had me enter his name as the "agent" (they get a commission that way).

When I log in to Celebrity and look at my reservation, I see the "exclusive" PP shore excursions that I can book. It all works just fine. I just didn't get the Beach Bash Email that's all and PP blew me off to the travel agent which makes no sense to me. I was simply asking them to make sure I was being included in the Emails. Oh well ...

When I log in to my reservations on the Celebrity site, I don't see any exclusive PP excursions, maybe I am missing something? I see the regular Dreams beach excursion that includes children from 5 years of age for $99. I will have another look, but it is very confusing to me, could be alot simpler.

When I log in to my reservations on the Celebrity site, I don't see any exclusive PP excursions, maybe I am missing something? I see the regular Dreams beach excursion that includes children from 5 years of age for $99. I will have another look, but it is very confusing to me, could be alot simpler.

Did you book with Pied Piper? If so then log in to Celebrity Cruises website and look at your reservation. Select "Explore Cruise Planner" then select "Day 5" and you should see "Active Adventures (25)" and "Pied Piper Exclusive: St Maarten Beach Rendezvous" etc.

Did you book with Pied Piper? If so then log in to Celebrity Cruises website and look at your reservation. Select "Explore Cruise Planner" then select "Day 5" and you should see "Active Adventures (25)" and "Pied Piper Exclusive: St Maarten Beach Rendezvous" etc.

All the beaches in St. Maarten are open to the public, so you don't have to book this excursion with Celebrity. You can take one of the inexpensive buses right to the beach and join the party. I think last year the bus was either 50 cents or 1 dollar per person.

I didn't book with Pied Piper, but the Pied Piper excursion is showing up on my cruise planner, with a note that reads, "This tour is solely for the purchase of passengers who are booked with the PIED PIPER group. Reservations made for this tour by a non-PIED PIPER passenger will be cancelled."

Edited by Cabin-in-the-Woods

My credit card has been compromised 3 times this year. I thought the hackers may have been getting access through Aliexpress.com, but maybe it is through PP. Its hard to pay by cheque when you can rack up frequent flier points, we use them to get to the ships for free!

Yup. I also had my cc info hacked after booking.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

The cruise is coming up fast! We can't wait, and are really looking forward to it.

We have most of our activities planned, except in St. Barts. We'll probably just take a taxi to saline (clothing optional) beach. Anyone interested in sharing a taxi and spending a few hours at the beach?

Ed & Hugh

• 2 weeks later...

I am reserving a tour guide & van for St Croix Thursday, December 3, 2015. If you are interested in joining, please let me know.

The transportation charge is $30 per person if we get 8 or more people ( It is a 15 passenger van ). This will be about 4 - 5 hour tour.

Pick up at the cruise ship at 9 am

Visit the Village Botanical Gardens ( $8 per person entrance fee )

Tour the Captain Morgan Distillery ( $10 per person entrance fee )

See the drinking pig ( $1 fee per person, $3 to video plus $2 per non alcoholic beer for the pig )

The driver will only take cash the day of tour. You pay him $30 cash for the tour, plus any gratuity you would like to give.

You pay your own entrance fees listed above.

This will end up being right around $50 total including your entrance fees for the 4 - 5 hour tour. Plus any optional gratuity you would like to give.

I don't care for the big bus tours and I don't like to be cramped, so I will limit this to 12 or 13. I will add you in the order you contact me.