Who Would You Pick?

LAKNARF

We are going to be in Belize in October. There are 8 of us (all adults) that will be going cave tubing. Which company would you pick to go with, Coral Breeze or Cave-Tubing.com ? If possible, why would you select that company. Thanks for your help

I just got back from our cruise last week. We went with cave-tubing.com and when we go back I will use them again. They, Yhony and Junior, were incredible!! When you are traveling with a group of 4 or more it is only $45.00 per person(great deal) You do not pay anything until after the excursion is over because they are working on making you happy the entire trip. And my number one reason for choosing this company would be they have your safety as their main concern. We went with a group of 24 and we had 3 guides. They split us into 3 groups of 8-linked us together like a train and we went throught the cave together with them telling us when to paddle, bottoms up, or to push off the rocks. On your way back from cave tubing you have a choice to pay $5.00 for an awesome lunch at Amigos. It was an awesome experience. If you have any other questions lets me know.

Archived