How do you end your cruise?

[quote name='Ocean View']It isn't the last morning that kills me it's the last couple hours at the pool! I actually well up and tear as I turn in my pool towel for the last time. I have been cruising for many years and this has always been the killer for me. As I leave the pool deck for the last time I have a flash back of all past trips. I remember my DD when she was only 5 on her first cruise and the many wonderful trips we have taken with my in laws and family and friends in tow. I think for a second what if I never do this again? What if life doesn't allow it? If you see me I may look sad but I am grateful and full of joy that I have had the opportunity to build more memories. That's what life is all about.. The memories. When I get up the last morning I do breakfast in the windjammer. Last time I left a penny in the cabin safe hoping to bring luck to the next person with a little note. I take a long walk thru the promenade or center of the ship and then happily go home. 😘

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/QUOTE]

That was the most touching post I ever read! I can't agree with you more about the feelings you get when disembarking! I'm sure your DD has some wonderful memories as well : )

Sent from my iPad using Forums