Football and the muster drill

Wow I was right of who we would play against in SB 49, but man those Packers choked!

Patriots are AZ bound to ground the Hawks! See you in 2 weeks Seahawks!

3483c82f7a0f3fd17b6dcf697848fecd.jpg

Bring it on!!!! Those Pats have no idea what they are up against. :)

Bring it on!!!! Those Pats have no idea what they are up against. :)

Jewel you have no idea the buzz saw that your team is about to hit[emoji14] . If you think you can survive again what happened yesterday think again! You will be steamrolled. Our D is beyond good at hunting down balls in the air[emoji12] ! 2 caught yesterday and 7 almost close to caught! Our special teams has caused at least 1 turnover in every playoff game[emoji12]. Oh yeah your little immature team won't be home! [emoji41].

You barely squeaked by and we schooled Luck in a pure schooling blowout. Only team to put in their back-up QB in the 4th qtr., because it was a blowout!

Jewel you have no idea the buzz saw that your team is about to hit[emoji14] . If you think you can survive again what happened yesterday think again! You will be steamrolled. Our D is beyond good at hunting down balls in the air[emoji12] ! 2 caught yesterday and 7 almost close to caught! Our special teams has caused at least 1 turnover in every playoff game[emoji12]. Oh yeah your little immature team won't be home! [emoji41].

You barely squeaked by and we schooled Luck in a pure schooling blowout. Only team to put in their back-up QB in the 4th qtr., because it was a blowout!

LOL! I agree yesterday, we would have been steamrolled.....but another day another game. How we pulled out a win yesterday is still baffling. :) So much fun for the hype of this Superbowl! Would love to see back to back wins. Go Hawks!

I'm back from my cruise and just want to report that they did indeed shut off the game for the muster drill with about 4 minutes to go. I was mad! I understand the importance of the muster drill but they shut it off and then it was still about another 30 minutes before the actual drill took place. Luckily we found it on our phone and watched the packers win before we had to shut our phone off for the drill.

Now if only the Packers wouldn't have choked at the end of yesterdays game I would be a happy cruiser right now! :confused::confused:

Btw, the game was shown in the Aqua Theater, even though it was windy and raining. So if you have bad weather, get there early so you can get a seat under the overhang.