Norwegian Sky

BeckyR9672

For some reason I am not able to make a new thread directly in the Norwegian Sky board, so I thought I would post it here. We are going for our first time on the Sky this coming weekend. As far as the free style dining, I noticed on the NCL website under dining that we can book a time, do we actually have to do that or can we just go to the dining room at anytime? That has us confused. Also I have heard alot about an area where you can get sushi, where is that?

No need to book ahead. A good idea would be to go to NCL.com and read about Freestyle Dining. Also if you click on the Sky you will find everything that is onboard for dining, entertainment, etc. Pretty simple.

Enjoy.

Edited by ColinIllinois

NCL.com is exactly where I have been reading up on about the Sky. I just thought it was odd that under dining experiences, the main dining rooms were listed where you can actually add a time.. Thank you to the person about the sushi as well!

For some reason I am not able to make a new thread directly in the Norwegian Sky board, so I thought I would post it here. We are going for our first time on the Sky this coming weekend. As far as the free style dining, I noticed on the NCL website under dining that we can book a time, do we actually have to do that or can we just go to the dining room at anytime? That has us confused. Also I have heard alot about an area where you can get sushi, where is that?

Just off the SKY two weeks ago. If you plan on eating during prime times, you might want to make reservations for the MDR's. We always went to dinner between 5:30-6:00 each night and the MDR's were only about 20% filled during those times. Prime time seemed to be between 7-10PM. We are early eaters and never had a problem getting a private table for four.