Trying to pick room on Carnival Breeze

kc13

We did!!!:D:D

For the past two years, we have stayed in 10278.

LOVED it. SO convenient to everything.

Hallways are VERY quiet. Only traffic are passengers w/ cabins there.

The only time we felt movement was when lying in bed, and it was just a gentle rocking.

You will not be sorry.:D

We did!!!:D:D

For the past two years, we have stayed in 10278.

LOVED it. SO convenient to everything.

Hallways are VERY quiet. Only traffic are passengers w/ cabins there.

The only time we felt movement was when lying in bed, and it was just a gentle rocking.

You will not be sorry.:D

Thank you!! That helps a lot!

Has anyone had a room on the lido deck? If so, was it noisy? Rocky? Any help is appreciated.. I'm trying to choose our room.. We will do interior but not sure of deck yet..

Here's a link to our inside cabin #10289:

https://breeze10289lidointeriorcabin.shutterfly.com/

click on the "photos and videos" link

We've since done a balcony LIDO on the Liberty which was EVEN BETTER!

We will experiment with the AFT Balcony on the Breeze in December...but will probably venture back to the LIDO midship balcony...it's the best.

A little bass noise on party nights...but not something to keep you awake...or something some good white noise or earplugs won't fix....much worth the location!! :D

Edited by Alwaysacruiseinthequeue

Here's a link to our inside cabin #10289:

https://breeze10289lidointeriorcabin.shutterfly.com/

click on the "photos and videos" link

We've since done a balcony LIDO on the Liberty which was EVEN BETTER!

We will experiment with the AFT Balcony on the Breeze in December...but will probably venture back to the LIDO midship balcony...it's the best.

A little bass noise on party nights...but not something to keep you awake...or something some good white noise or earplugs won't fix....much worth the location!! :D

Oh wow! We chose 10215 which is towards the very front... We sailed on MSC Divina this past September in a balcony suite on the very front and didn't have too much trouble. It was nice getting a walk in. Lol. My main concern was noise but I'm excited to be on the lido deck close to everything. I noticed the newer ships are putting more and more of the activities on the lower decks than they used to.

Not on the Breeze, but others.....I love the convenience of the Lido Deck, we are booked on our next cruise (Magic) in room 10282. Overall it hasn't been noisy in my experience except for the night of the big Deck Party. Even then it wasn't bad.

Has anyone had a room on the lido deck? If so, was it noisy? Rocky? Any help is appreciated.. I'm trying to choose our room.. We will do interior but not sure of deck yet..

We booked 10274 on Dream and 10277 on both Magic and Breeze.

We LOVE being on the Lido deck. We were close to the pools and buffet so it was easy walks back to the cabin for forgotten items, to grab a snack to enjoy in the cabin or on the balcony, to use our own bathroom, etc. We've had Lido deck balcony cabins on 10 of our 15 Carnival cruises, with our 11th Lido cabin coming up. (That's all we book, except on Spirit class ships since there aren't any.) Another great thing about being on the Lido deck is that there is a door at the end of the hallway that leads to the "swishing" outside doors. We used it all the time but hardly ever saw others using it.

To answer your questions:

Noisy: 1) we have rarely heard any sounds from the outside Lido deck, when there were parties, on our balconies and never inside the cabins. 2) since there were fewer cabins on Lido, there was less foot traffic.

Rocky: that's kind of subjective. If the ships were rocky, we didn't notice. :D

Have a great cruise.

We booked 10274 on Dream and 10277 on both Magic and Breeze.

We LOVE being on the Lido deck. We were close to the pools and buffet so it was easy walks back to the cabin for forgotten items, to grab a snack to enjoy in the cabin or on the balcony, to use our own bathroom, etc. We've had Lido deck balcony cabins on 10 of our 15 Carnival cruises, with our 11th Lido cabin coming up. (That's all we book, except on Spirit class ships since there aren't any.) Another great thing about being on the Lido deck is that there is a door at the end of the hallway that leads to the "swishing" outside doors. We used it all the time but hardly ever saw others using it.

To answer your questions:

Noisy: 1) we have rarely heard any sounds from the outside Lido deck, when there were parties, on our balconies and never inside the cabins. 2) since there were fewer cabins on Lido, there was less foot traffic.

Rocky: that's kind of subjective. If the ships were rocky, we didn't notice. :D

Have a great cruise.

Awesome thank you! We chose 10215 which is almost the very tip of the ship. But on MSc Divina we were in a suite on tip and didn't feel movement too bad so I think we should be good there. I guess lido is the way to go!!

Awesome thank you! We chose 10215 which is almost the very tip of the ship. But on MSc Divina we were in a suite on tip and didn't feel movement too bad so I think we should be good there. I guess lido is the way to go!!

You are welcome.

To get to the "secret" door, when you walk out of your cabin door, walk to your right and follow the hallway all the way to the wall. Turn left and go through that door. We used it constantly. We got some interesting looks from people as they saw us exit and enter.

To get to the "secret" deck, take a left out of your cabin and walk the few feet forward. On your right there will be a door with a small port hole. Go through that but let it close before you open the second door, or you'll feel like you are in a hurricane. It's amazing out there at night-pitch black and stars like we've never seen.

Have a great cruise. We loved Breeze. She's my husband's favorite ship. (Mine is Miracle if anyone cares. :p)

Well, we're taking grandkids on the Breeze in July, have two cabins booked - 10205, a 4J all the way in front with a window to the "secret deck", and 10207, the first balcony cabin all the way forward on the starboard side. We didn't want either grandchild to feel slighted but couldn't afford two balcony cabins, so this is how we're doing it. They are teen cousins, boy 17 and girl 16.

Neither has ever been on a cruise and I'm hoping they won't be too affected by the motion. Hope we did the right thing!